Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Of treatments and socializing

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

“Leonbergers” she replied “they’re used to pull carts in some places. I’ve thought about getting a small one for Mithra, so that we can bring back more stores, but I’m not sure she’d much enjoy it” She laughed as Bel stammered over her words. “Well, mostly grown in size, perhaps a little ways to go, but still babies at heart” 

“There was a festival going on here when I first came to Novus. It was the autumn equinox then, and I found myself in the markets for a few days before I made my way to dusk. It was… lively. And nice, in some ways” She remembered sitting a ways away from the fire with Caelum, the strange fairy woman who had first welcomed her to the country. “I may yet take you up on that” 

She started laying the gauze over the poultice gently, laying strips perpendicular to one another in a few layers, before draping cobwebs over top, being sure to press them over the mares thin coat so that they’d keep everything stuck in place. “I understand” Luvena comforted gently. She found herself thinking about her boys, and while she had little hope for Liatris, knowing what had happened in Elysium, she chose to believe that Eremurus had grown strong with his mother. “She a bright little thing” 

She stepped back from her work, happy with the newly secured and much improved dressing. “That should do it until it heals up. It’s going to scab over and itch rather fiercely, but unless you want a nasty scar you’ll have to leave it be. Will you be going back to Dusk soon? Or staying in the court here for a little while?” 

@Below Zero

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-01-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 02-03-2021, 10:48 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-07-2021, 11:02 AM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 02-14-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-20-2021, 04:19 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 02-27-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-27-2021, 02:57 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 03-07-2021, 12:42 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 03-10-2021, 10:31 AM