Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Of treatments and socializing

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
The mare listened to the other's explanation of the creatures breed, her gaze watching with a fair bit of caution remaining (though she had only just been attacked by another canine, one couldn't blame her too much), "Sounds like they will be quite useful, especially if they enjoy it. So, they are not bonded then - like . . . Picoro, yes? Just - companions?" She asked after a moment, before relaxing at the other's assurance that their growth was done, just to grow out of the baby stage of personality, "Oh, I couldn't even imagine them getting bigger, they're already rather frightening!" She admitted with her own awkward laugh.

Bel tilted her head at the mention of an autumn equinox, nodding, "I might have been there - they had the mourning grounds - with candles, yes? It's when I first came across Polar North. I, uh, thought she was a ghost at first. Terrified me rather fiercely." It had been a struggle then, with her baby sister seeming to appear out of nowhere, they were only just now getting on better terms, losing the awkward stage. "Oh, please feel free. I enjoy exploring anyways - having a task to do while exploring would be more fun still, I imagine." Bel stated, eager to help out the mare who had helped her so much.

The other was wrapping up, now, the gauze laid down carefully, before cobwebs held it closed, sticking it all together, "My sister has had a tough life this far, I'm proud of the mare she's become." Bel admitted, her features touching with shame, "I just wish I hadn't played a part in her exile, even if it hadn't been my choice." As the other stepped back, Bel was pulled away from the thoughts to look at the bandaging, before making a playfully dejected face, "Does this mean I still need to stay out of the water?" She teased, before nodding more seriously, "I'll make sure to be careful then, I'd rather avoid any nasty scars . . . And I might search out my sister, and see what you festivities look like, I haven't really looked into it too much lately." Her gaze already brightening with the idea of seeing Pol.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Luvena
Notes:: Figured we can start wrapping this one up :D and then plot the Cael/Lu reunion thread where Cael showers her with rare medicinal gifts.

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-01-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 02-03-2021, 10:48 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-07-2021, 11:02 AM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 02-14-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-20-2021, 04:19 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 02-27-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-27-2021, 02:57 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 03-07-2021, 12:42 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 03-10-2021, 10:31 AM