Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Of treatments and socializing

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

She nodded quietly, watching the curls who were now tumbling amongst each other in the corner. Fur flying in all directions and tails waving frantically. They snarled and snapped, but neither ever made any sort of real contact with the other, save for their hips knocking against each other every time they bounced around. “Exactly. They don’t… speak, or connect the way Picoro and I, or Yukime and you would… nonetheless though they stick around, and I love them each dearly as well.” 
“That's the one…” she replied, trailing off. She too had thought briefly she’d seen something, though hers had been more of a shadow, a looming, of what had once torn her apart, and made her who she was now. No longer royalty, but a figment of the lady she had once been. Of course he had not been there, but she saw him in every flicker of the candle light, every shadow it cast upon the stone walls of the court. “Ironic, at a mourning festival to find out you need not mourn anymore” 
She was more grateful than she could admit for the mares offer. She knew taking a position as champion of healing that she would have a hard time keeping up with the demand for supplies, so any extra hands would help immensely. 
She glanced up at the statement, and gently shook her head, flickin thin strands of forelock into her eyes. “No use dwelling on that when you can’t change it” she murmured comfortingly. “Better to focus on things you can do now” 
She laughed as the woman made her playful retort. “Not unless you want to be back here in a day paying for a new roll of gauze” she teased right back. “Off you go then. Tell your sister I’m ready whenever she’d like to join me here.”

@Below Zero
closed <3

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-01-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 02-03-2021, 10:48 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-07-2021, 11:02 AM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 02-14-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-20-2021, 04:19 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 02-27-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-27-2021, 02:57 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 03-07-2021, 12:42 PM