Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Return of Old Friends - Caelum

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Caelum
Hello, darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping, left its seeds while I was sleeping
Peace, comfort, familiarity.

There were many reasons that Cae was glad to be back in Denocte. While it wasn't the only place the felt of home to her, it was the one she was most fond of. Perhaps for selfish reasons, but still fondness for the ability to feel at home somewhere without the heavier emotions, heavier feelings, heavier memories waying down that peace. Here there was no loss tainting the memories of certain locations. Here there was no memories of what once was running through the streets. Here, she didn't see phantoms of better times teasing her with the melancholy memory of when she was jaded, innocent, but happy.

Here, bitter loss didn't echo.

She was surveying the Prairie again, as she had begun to do so in her down time, searching out the ideal location to finally make an official home for herself. She had previously gotten by through the use of Inns and boarding houses, but Caelum had been ignoring the fact she couldn't go home at that time. Now, now she knew better, knew that it still wasn't a possibility to return to her own kingdom, and she would be settled into Novus for the foreseeable future - which meant making a home for herself. It had finally been narrowed to two locations for the location of her new home.

Sideralis Prairie or Vitreus Lake.

Both had potential, but today it was the Prairie's day to be surveyed. Or that was her intentions until the familiar musk of a stallion - a stallion she knew well flirted with her nares. She raised her head, wings fluttering as she hovered in the mare, taking note of the tri-colored hue that she could spot out, pick out, from a mile away. How odd that he appeared to be searching her out. Caelum glanced back at the land she had been surveying before shrugging - the grade of hill here was too steep anyway, before heading towards her friend.

"Huehuecoyotl, I had heard you were off and away from Novus for a time."

Not that she could judge, she had been too. She had seen the ruin her land still remained in. But she kept her smile in place, not wanting to thinking on that, wanting to instead focus on the here and now, "How have you been?" She added after getting closer, hovering a little ways from him, wings beating peacefully, "Is your little bride not here? I figured you wouldn't let her out of your sight to often." She added, looking for the tiny creature she knew he was infatuated with.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Huehuecoyotl
Notes: Kinda bleh, sorry.

And the vision that was planted in my brain
still remains within the sound of silence

Messages In This Thread
Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Huehuecoyotl - 02-23-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 02-28-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 03-10-2021, 12:17 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 04-04-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 07-12-2021, 11:23 AM