Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Return of Old Friends - Caelum

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

The whisper of wings in the air, the scent of the mare that he cherished as one of his dearest and oldest friends... Coy's heart leapt as he turned to the mare as she approached. Vivid blue eyes graced her face as he found himself beaming at her.

"Cael! I am so happy to see you!" He exclaimed, his words honest and filled with joy that few were able to see. This was the mare that he was able to let his guard down, his obnoxious and annoying persona that he used as a mask when dealing with others that did not know him as well. The only other one that saw this side of him was Cally, and he hadnt found her yet.

"I was... I decided to take time to wander and learn more about the magic that I seem to now hold. It was good, gave me a reason to return to those that I love and cherish. And yourself?" He asked softly, eyes tracing her form, surveying her gaze.

"I have been more grounded than I have been since we were foals. I am thrilled to have the chance to speak to you, to see you with my own eyes. Now, how are you? And dont try to hide it. I know you better than most, darling." He nearly called her princess, stopping himself as he remembered the stallion that had called her the same nickname. Since his loss, She had found that she detested the name and he wanted nothing more than to avoid hurting her more. He sighed a soft chuckle as he realized that he would need to decide on a new nickname for the beautiful mare before him.

The remark regarding Cally made him beam. "Honestly... I am unsure of where she is. Last I saw her, she was communing with her magic. I want to find her, but I wanted to find you first. No matter what happens, I want you to know that you will always be a very important part of my heart. A face from my past that I can trust with every part of who I am." He murmured, pushing his muzzle toward her elegant shoulder.

@Caelum
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Huehuecoyotl - 02-23-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 02-28-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Huehuecoyotl - 03-03-2021, 01:26 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 03-10-2021, 12:17 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 04-04-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 07-12-2021, 11:23 AM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 07-14-2021, 01:06 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 10-03-2021, 06:37 PM