Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Return of Old Friends - Caelum

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

Her gentle response to his greeting was soothing, though there was something nagging him as he watched her. Vivid blue eyes watched her wings settle and the princess regain her regal bearing. "You almost seem as if you are trying to convince someone, my dear... " He murmured, features gentling as he watched her.

She had been home. That would explain a lot of her demeanor. Home was a place of pain and chaos. Sighing, he waited for her to finish. "I am glad things are growing back, but their return doesnt always wipe the shadows that linger." He whispered, knowing that she would be doing her best to hide any pain that she might be feeling. She had always been much better at it than he.

The casual replies made him frown. "Caelum... You dont need to act with me. I do know when things are bothering you. I am safe. You can speak to me about anything and it will never go any further. I would never betray you in any way." He murmured, eyes soft. "Hard days come... Even after time has passed. But the biggest way to keep moving forward is to not let the bad days win. We are all stronger than we think and able to fight through to find the light again. Sometimes it just requires speaking to or being near a friend." Coy answered softly, his worry for the mare genuine.

Coy flicked an ear as he listened to her words. "I have no desire to push her away. If anything, I want her closer if she will allow it. But those words work for you as well. I love you Cael. It might be different than what we have felt for others..." And he carefully left out names. "But you are my oldest and dearest friend. I am here for you at any time that you find yourself needing to speak. I do know much of your past, and am able to be here when you need a strong, handsome shoulder to lean on." He winked, trying to lighten her up and allow her to feel happiness. It might only last a moment, but he wanted her to know that he was and would always be here for her.

@Caelum
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Huehuecoyotl - 02-23-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 02-28-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 03-10-2021, 12:17 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Huehuecoyotl - 03-10-2021, 01:56 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 04-04-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 07-12-2021, 11:23 AM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 07-14-2021, 01:06 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 10-03-2021, 06:37 PM