Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Return of Old Friends - Caelum

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

Coy sighed softly. "I know that Cael... You are stronger than any would think at first glance. But I also know that being that strong can wear on the person that is fighting through the pressure. I am not here to pry. I just want to make sure that you know that I am here to help you shoulder the pressure should you need it." He responded softly, his words kind and warm as he spoke.

Coy pressed his muzzle to her neck. "You were young. No youth is going to do things perfectly. Foolishness can help us to learn more about ourselves and what we can handle. They cherish you, as I do, because of your strength and passion. You are an amazing being in every sense. Being knocked down just pushes you to try harder later. I know that you still struggle with the choices and mistakes of the past, but our best way of moving on is to learn from them and allow ourselves to grow from them." He murmured. "I am not saying forget about the past. I would never tell you do forget. I am only asking that you lessen the pressure that you are holding on yourself and allow yourself to breathe again."

Coy allowed her to speak, to work through the painful words that he had let slip from his maw. When she had finished, he dipped his head in regret. "Cael... I am so sorry. I spoke out of hurt rather than trying to calmly state my thoughts. I sincerely apologize for the words and how I spoke. I am not your judge, nor do I have any right to pressure you to speak to me. I am your friend, here to help you when you desire, but to also support you in all things. I love you Cael. You are the one that I have trusted for as long as I can remember. Even when trusting was nearly impossible. You are the one that I know will be there if anything happens. I hope you feel the same about me." He spoke softly, emotions lacing his words as he gazed at the mare before him.

"Taking time to heal is always a good step. I know that it is never easy, but even taking the steps will help in the long run." He smiled as he spoke.

@Caelum
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Huehuecoyotl - 02-23-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 02-28-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 03-10-2021, 12:17 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 04-04-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 07-12-2021, 11:23 AM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Huehuecoyotl - 07-12-2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 07-14-2021, 01:06 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 10-03-2021, 06:37 PM