Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Fire At My Feet

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
It felt so wrong.

No, not wrong, but off. Like what she was seeing when she stared upon the not so humble abode that Jane's family lived in was nothing but a carefully constructed image for the public. This was proven to the star when they cast her friend out, aside, as if she were an unwanted clump of space rock rather than a nebula of her own right, growing in strength and beauty and success, but not yet ready to advance into the next life. Hopefully when her friend was ready to emerge as a star, it wouldn't be as horrific as Veil's experience. Darkness. Pressure. Pain. She hated the memories.

She preferred the now.

Panic, fluttering of the heart. Beat. beat. beatbeat. beatbeat.beat beat. beatbeatbeatbeatbeatbeatbeat. She turned quickly to er friend, not sure how to help, but refusing to move away, instead showering her with gentle touches, reminding her that she was there too even when words would not aid her. There was a pause, before finally she was nudged back, and Veil smiled, eyes sparkling with galactic dust as she tilted her head towards her larger friend. The other spoke then, words not holding meaning to the star.

She tilted her head to the side.

One curled strand of her forelock floating over her eye, trailing galactic dust down her cheek as she was nudged again and she snorted in amusement, before turning to look around, first down one way and then the other. How did those on this rock spend there time, other than in an abode like what they'd been cast from. Did they need to consider other options as the sought a new refuge? Veil didn't know, so instead she tugged on a strand of her friend's mane before turning and heading randomly to the right, not sure what they'd find.

But they were together, so it'd be okay.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Jane
Notes:: <3 Been a bit since I had to be in Veil's mindset. Might take me a few posts to fall into it proper :D
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Fire At My Feet - by Jane - 03-12-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: Fire At My Feet - by Veil Nebula - 03-13-2021, 12:03 PM
RE: Fire At My Feet - by Jane - 04-05-2021, 03:57 PM
RE: Fire At My Feet - by Veil Nebula - 04-06-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: Fire At My Feet - by Jane - 04-09-2021, 11:01 AM
RE: Fire At My Feet - by Veil Nebula - 07-12-2021, 12:09 PM
RE: Fire At My Feet - by Jane - 07-13-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: Fire At My Feet - by Veil Nebula - 07-14-2021, 01:47 AM