Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Healing Lessons

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol listened to the explanation with a nod, knowing how it was to have to improvise due to low stocks. At the comment regarding a pelt, Pol frowned. "Are you cold? I can start a fire..." She remarked, at ease in the cooler temperatures due to her birth. But her mentor's raspy voice was worrying her as she kept an eye on the other mare.

Listening to the wise words of her mentor again, the younger mare paused and pulled out the jars that she did have with her. "Not unending, but I do have a bit of feverfew. I also have chamomile, mint, ginger root, and a little bit of valerian root. If they will help." She answered as she placed her satchels of herbs on a free space on the shelf. "I can always bring more of what I have, and my hooves are yours." She said warmly as she fought the urge to nuzzle the older mare. There was a part of her that wondered if this was what it was like to have a mother... Not that she had any idea personally. She didnt remember her own mother.

Pol nodded as she listened to the mare's description of the herbs that she had recognized. "Sea water helped a ton when I was helping a... stallion... to heal after a shark attack. He was the first that I healed in any form. It was a bit of a learning curve to say the least." Pol laughed as she remembered her fumbles and attempts to help the bull that had become a dear friend in the time that they had been together. She had even become rather smitten with the bull for a while, though he had never seemed to feel the same.

"The feverfew has helped a bit, and I have been trying to learn all I can. Hard to believe that days pass sometimes." Pol replied, thinking of how much she had been trying to cram into her brain over the last few months.

"Speaking"
@Luvena
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Healing Lessons - by Polar North - 04-05-2021, 04:56 PM
RE: Healing Lessons - by Luvena - 04-06-2021, 08:39 AM
RE: Healing Lessons - by Polar North - 08-16-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Healing Lessons - by Luvena - 08-16-2021, 09:37 PM
RE: Healing Lessons - by Polar North - 08-21-2021, 10:39 PM
RE: Healing Lessons - by Luvena - 08-22-2021, 09:49 PM
RE: Healing Lessons - by Polar North - 08-22-2021, 10:45 PM