Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Healing Lessons

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

She jerked her head up, far more quickly than she would have liked. “No!” she refused, also far more quickly than she would have liked. “No” she stated again, more calmly this time, whilst taking a deep breath. She was scrambling for an excuse, some sort of justification. One other than admitting how deeply the idea of a fire simmering inside the stone house terrified her. Even now she had to stop herself from breathing too quickly with panic. She shook her head. “I’ve been feverish all day. The heat would do me more bad than good” Why that admittance was easier than the other she couldn’t explain. It was true. But that wasn't the real reason. 

She tried to steady her heart rate again while listening to her apprentice. “Those are helpful. Thank you” she murmured gratefully. Touching her nose briefly to Polar’s neck. “Start putting those away will you?” 
“Hmm. The first patient is always the hardest” she agreed. “But the most rewarding. Mine was a girl back home. Just about my age at the time. Both of us still a little younger than you are. She had come down with strangles, her family couldn’t afford a healer willing to deal with it. My parents were murderous when they found out” she laughed, though her tone dropped just a touch. Rightfully so to be frank. It was highly contagious, and she had been extremely fortunate not to catch it herself. 

She nodded. “They seem to be dragging by this year” she agreed. She glanced out the window and realized that the sun had far passed its height. And realized she was late opening the door of the clinic. Quietly she crept over to the door and peaked through the peephole. Already there were a  few people lined up outside. She looked back at Pol. “we’d better get to work then” she started before opening the door and ushering in the first patient. 

@”Polar North”
OOC: Figure maybe after pol responds to the above here, then we can fast forward to after the clinic has closed again for the day?
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
Healing Lessons - by Polar North - 04-05-2021, 04:56 PM
RE: Healing Lessons - by Luvena - 04-06-2021, 08:39 AM
RE: Healing Lessons - by Polar North - 08-16-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Healing Lessons - by Luvena - 08-16-2021, 09:37 PM
RE: Healing Lessons - by Polar North - 08-21-2021, 10:39 PM
RE: Healing Lessons - by Luvena - 08-22-2021, 09:49 PM
RE: Healing Lessons - by Polar North - 08-22-2021, 10:45 PM
RE: Healing Lessons - by Luvena - 08-23-2021, 12:15 PM
RE: Healing Lessons - by Polar North - 08-29-2021, 10:01 PM
RE: Healing Lessons - by Luvena - 09-03-2021, 06:42 PM