Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - we both know i'm not what you need

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

She knew immediately she’d said the wrong thing. Though she had meant every bit of what she said, he seemed not to take it the way it was intended. Still, his words were not harmless either. If he knew her at all he’d have known that she did not want minced words or gentle letdowns. 

Nothing she said was hidden. She had always said what she meant. Even when it had come to her children she had told them as many truths as she could. As much as they could understand. “I want the best for you as well” she replied gently, trying to salvage what was left of this conversation. It seemed to have turned sour quickly. “But my heart never belonged in Dusk…”

She paused, her head dipping towards the ground. “I don’t think we ever knew each other at all…” she murmured quietly.  She wasn’t even sure if he’d listened to what she’d said at all. She too had given him her truth and he hadn’t responded either. “I died once Rhone I…” she stopped. Unsure if her words would come across as callous or caring. She didn’t want to ruin this further. “I don’t have the time left in me to draw things out… to make things work…” he hadn’t responded to her claim that they would still be friends. “Either you agree that we’re still friends… which I want… or we truly cut it here.”  She turned her head to the side, blinking back tears that were starting to well up in her eyes before turning back to face him. 

@Rhone
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
we both know i'm not what you need - by Rhone - 04-06-2021, 02:34 PM
RE: we both know i'm not what you need - by Rhone - 04-08-2021, 05:27 PM
RE: we both know i'm not what you need - by Rhone - 05-11-2021, 03:37 PM
RE: we both know i'm not what you need - by Luvena - 05-24-2021, 11:35 AM
RE: we both know i'm not what you need - by Rhone - 06-07-2021, 11:58 AM