Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Dusk Court  - Pavarotti

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline wild / jet [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 205
Dusk Court Bard
Male [He/him]  |  6 [Year 501 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: Glamour  |    Bonded: N/A

Character Application

Player: wildandfree
Referred By:
Characters: @Jane, @Sibyl

When was your last character approved?A long time ago oof. 
Have you filled out the "OOC Account ID" Field? Yes

Name: Pavarotti
Birth season: Spring
Court: Dusk

Health: 10
Attack: 10

Free Small Accessories: A Flute
Restricted Items & Redemption Forms: Active magic (free restricted item per member)
Joining Incentives:
Other: He will be getting some stuff later but I will wait to use that. It's 3am, I wanted to get it done before I slept lol. Say what you will, but I love Novus.

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 71 — Threads: 0
Signos: 14,720
Owner Administrator

Changes Needed

You're close, but not quite there! I've sent an explanation of the changes needed to you via a private message. Please check the inbox of your character's account, and respond to the message if you have any questions. Once all changes have been implemented, you can either respond to the private message directly or respond to this thread.

the novus crew

the someday crew

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 71 — Threads: 0
Signos: 14,720
Owner Administrator

Approved

Your character has been approved! This thread has been moved to the Accepted Characters forum. If you make any significant updates to your character's profile, make sure to respond to this and let us know!

I'm SUPER EXCITED to see what trouble Pavarotti gets into, and to see more of your writing Jet! ♥ *-*

• @Rhone is the Dusk Court Sovereign!
  • Active magic accepted, added to records, Discipuli item sent, and +1EXP applied for gaining interactive item~

the novus crew

the someday crew