Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I'll deceive my way straight to demise

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

She could feel every movement. Every twitch, or whisper of a breath. She had to stop herself from jumping, whenIsrafels wings spanned out ever so slightly, before settling back in their place. She spent a brief moment wondering if this was comfortable. Were her bones poking into the other womans side? Was this too much. But soon enough She could feel the other mare melt into it, and she quickly followed suit. 

The heat that came off her was almost unimaginable. It didn’t burn, but she could feel it pulsating under the surface. Flickering and growing, like a flame. Yet it didn’t scare her. It was only warmth, and comfort, and good. Soon enough she managed to stop shivering, growing comfortably warm. 

She could still fill Isras heart hammering. And wished she would touch the tea she’d made. Filled with herbs to calm her. But she knew that pushing never did any good. She was surprised by the touch. Not in a bad way.... But surprised none the less. Was this… an admission of something more? Or was she seeing things where there was nothing? Was she just hungry for love after losing it so many times?

She nodded. “Me too” she murmured softly. At The time… she had felt ready. She had accepted death with willing hands. Thinking that her boys were in safe hands. But now… now after having a taste of that. The thought of dying terrified her. She tried not to show it. But every day that fear curled tighter around her. She was getting old. Even now she was far older than she thought she’d ever make it too. She never thought she’d outlive her parents… her son, her friends. Yet here she was, and she didn’t want to let go of any of it.

She pulled herself out of that train of though quickly. Her ears perked as Israfel made her own admission of death. She grabbed her cup again, slowly sipping at the bitter drink. She shuddered at the mention of her burning, the image forming clearly in her mind. Israfel, writhing on the ground, buried in flames- She was shaken quickly by the thought as she nearly dropped the cup. She took another sip, the cub wobbling slightly in the air, before she finally set it down. 

“I should not like to meet your father then” she replied simply. “He sounds a cruel man” 

“I’m glad I ended up here too…” she replied quietly. “I miss…” she paused for a moment. “I miss Herstial, and Elysium… my boys… but… Novus has given me another chance. To start again. To redo it all.” she hesitated again, words hovering at the tip of her tongue. “And you’re here” 

@Israfel
"Speech." | @'Name'

?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll deceive my way straight to demise - by Luvena - 08-26-2021, 12:12 PM