Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - |SCREAMING| in my head

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Sunako

S U N A K O
the promises, hollow concessions and innocent show of affection
i touch your hand, a hologram, are you still there?
we used to love one another, give to each other
lie under covers so, are you friend or foe?

The mare was not a normal one, but one could not truly put the blame on her. The poor dear was a product of the environment that she had grown up in, and after that unfortunate day, when that unfortunate sentence had been spoken, that had been it for her. What had once been nurturing had turned into a herd that had the filly afraid of interacting. Had her withdrawing in on herself. She no longer went out her friends, she had no longer looked in the river to smile at her reflection. She stopped pinning her hair back with flowers, had instead let it grow matted and long so she could hide behind it better.

By the time those other foals had grown, by the time the herd realized just what had happened to her, it had been too late to apologize. Sunako had ran away from it all, and now she'd subjected herself to isolation, firmly believing she was as ugly as she had always been told, keeping herself hidden by shade, darkness, and that horribly long and matted hair. It was safe in her hideaways in the mountain. No one to interact with. Just her and all the delightful horrors around the mountain. The bones and creepies that skirted over the ivory treasures. Spiders that made homes in rafters, or scorpions that she could follow around and giggle at. It was wonderful, spooky, and lonely.

Just the way she preferred it. That loneliness was the big reason she had paused, she had frozen when another scent touched her muzzle. Someone was walking through the mountain. Someone was around. Instantly the mare wanted to hide, to run away. To escape. Instead, b luck would have it, her eyes fell onto a decrypted, botanical gift. Her eyes went wide, her breath left her in an awed gust, and before either could be aware, the banshee of the mountain had stepped out of the shadows, ignoring the mare to focus on the plant and skeletal creation in front of her.

"Oh, you're a masterpiece!" Her voice was low, unused, but the awe was distinct. She slowly walked around the creature, staring at the creature with intense curiosity. "How can you move? How is this possible?" She continued to ignore the mare, instead reaching out her nose to sniff at the creature, tilting her head with a maddening glint to her eyes before she spun on the mare finally, "You. You did this?" She asked, wide eyed, "Can you do it again?" She asked, almost desperate, imagining Vixen prowling her caves. Or prowling as much as she could with a partial skeleton.

Who needs to be sociable if you could have a skeleton to keep you company for real?!

"Speech"
Thoughts
Open to Anyone
Notes: Is Sunako weird. Yes.

is it too late? nothing to salvage 
you look away, clear all the damage
the meaning to all words of love has disappeared
we used to love one another, give to each other
so, are you friend or foe? 'cause i used to know
art by Akatsukislilwolf

Messages In This Thread
|SCREAMING| in my head - by Sunako - 08-09-2021, 11:46 PM