Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Long, long road

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

LUVENA
She huffed softly at her friend's words. “You’ll find someone” she murmured. “Afterall, you have a thousand lifetimes to do it” She didn’t blame her though, for feeling that way. She often had the same thought. Her first love, a traitor, a tyrant, killing everything she had once loved. Cavalier, who left her without a word. And now Picoro, off somewhere, without her. That one she could feel every moment. As if a piece of her was missing. Every day she felt that loss tighten. Like a string tied to her heart, pulled a little tighter every minute. Squeezing. Soon, she felt, it would cut her heart right in two. 

She didn’t know what she would do if he didn’t come back. She’d already lost him once, when Elysium fell. That had been terrible enough. And when they’d reunited… She had never felt so much joy. It would be worse this time. It would be purposeful. He had chosen this. But if he did come back… she didn’t know if she could ever forgive him. How could she forgive him?

Her ears dropped ever so slightly “You have no idea” she replied. “The last one was bad. I was out of feverfew before the first month was even up. There was nothing to spare for myself.” she paused. “And I can’t seem to shake this gods-damned rasp for the life of me” she rarely cursed in any form. But she was fed up with it. Her voice had been the one thing she’d felt was beautiful about her. Now it was as rough as her pelt. 

“I know” she murmured comfortingly. She listened carefully as Caelum mentioned she was coming into the right of the fae. The other mare had never explained all of it to her, but from what she had heard, she had a vague idea of what that meant. 

She slid over a messily written piece of paper, with details for each bundle she had to send. “I’m working on this first one, but I haven’t started the rest yet. Everything in here should be labelled. Packaging is too your left” she gestured. “How’s your shop coming along? I’m sorry I haven’t stopped by yet” 

@Caelum
"speech"
usually it starts
with a nightmare,
some sordid dream
that creeps in on a
saccharine song,
souring as it hits its peak.
table by karma, art by Minervas muse

Messages In This Thread
Long, long road - by Caelum - 08-20-2021, 07:13 PM
RE: Long, long road - by Luvena - 08-20-2021, 09:04 PM