Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Long, long road

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

She shook her head softly. She understood. She did. SHe had gone through loves like one went through aging. That was to say… it happened, but you wished it didnt. “Caelum I haven’t… None of them died. But, I’ve lost my lovers too. Obyana took my parents, my home. Cavalier took my child. Rhone… Well I don’t know what happened there.” she paused. “I know it’s hard. I know you probably won’t accept it yet. But you aren’t… You aren’t spent. After Rhone I thought I was, and now…” she stopped mid sentence. Not even sure what she was saying. Her and Israfel hadn’t said anything like that to each other. “Nevermind. No matter what you think you are not undeserving of happiness. Of course you’ll have me, as long as I’m around at least, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have something else too”  she finished gently.

She knew Caelum had had a son. Had lost him. They both shared that pain. Her own boy… part of her wondered sometimes if he were alive. If he would make his way back to her. But that couldn’t be possible. Few had made it out of Elysium. She still didn’t know how she had done it herself. And Eremurus… well… he was probably alive. But gods knew where Cavalier had gone off with him. She had no hope of ever seeing him again either. 

“I will” gratitude swelled in her voice. “Thank you. The winters seem to get worse every year. I don’t know if it’s because the weather is worsening… or if I’m just losing my tolerance for it.” She usually didn’t admit these things to anyone. But Caelum had never given her that pitying look, or treated her as if she was some delicate creature to be protected.  

She finished tying her parcel and moved on to the next one, sliding jars around on the shelves. “Surely it’s rewarding work though?” she asked. She perked her ears at the mention of an invitation. “I look forward to it!” Maybe she would invite Israfel…

“I don’t know about a carpenter. But the markets often have vendors selling tapestries and weavings. They would be nice decor at the very least” 

@Caelum
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
Long, long road - by Caelum - 08-20-2021, 07:13 PM
RE: Long, long road - by Luvena - 08-20-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: Long, long road - by Caelum - 08-20-2021, 10:44 PM
RE: Long, long road - by Luvena - 08-22-2021, 10:13 PM
RE: Long, long road - by Caelum - 08-22-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Long, long road - by Luvena - 08-23-2021, 05:36 PM
RE: Long, long road - by Caelum - 08-26-2021, 11:59 PM
RE: Long, long road - by Luvena - 08-29-2021, 02:01 PM
RE: Long, long road - by Caelum - 08-29-2021, 06:39 PM