Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Long, long road

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

LUVENA
She chewed her tongue for a moment. Pot calling the kettle black but… “Sometimes you have to be selfish.” Really she couldn’t talk. Afterall she was the one giving her herbs away, for free half the time no less, while she needed them herself. 

If she could have blushed she would have. “Oh it’s nothing. I don’t even know if s-” she cut herself off quickly., hesitant to give even a hint of who she spoke of. “If they have a hint of the same feelings” How could she afterall. Someone so unyielding, so graceful. Israfel was lovely, she was good, but she doubted she showed her the same interest. But the other night… that shared movement into one another. That had been so tangible. 

“Oh but it would be nice if they did” she relented after a minute. “I just… SO quickly after Rhone. He didn’t quite break my heart… It was already broken but… Well it certainly wasn’t pleasant. And we weren’t exactly amicable and- “ She was rambling “She just feels… right” well she had let it slip that time hadn’t she. 

She didn’t miss the way caelum stiffened ever so slightly, the way her wings fluttered just a touch on her back. She might not pity her. But the idea of death scared the fae. It scared Luvena too. “Watch it now,” she teased. “You’re giving me an awful lot of power over those lucrative stores of yours” there was a brief playful twinkle in her dull eyes.

Oh I can see it now. All the flowers on the walls… you’ll come into your power soon enough” she remembered a time when that kind of power had scared her. Magic was outlawed in Herstial. Of all kinds. But in Elysium, and here, it was inescapable. SHe had abandoned that fear a long time ago. “Honestly I should get some for my own shop. And something glowing. Its so dim in there.” 

@Caelum
"speech"
usually it starts
with a nightmare,
some sordid dream
that creeps in on a
saccharine song,
souring as it hits its peak.
table by karma, art by Minervas muse

Messages In This Thread
Long, long road - by Caelum - 08-20-2021, 07:13 PM
RE: Long, long road - by Luvena - 08-20-2021, 09:04 PM