Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Does Glitter Glow?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

Coy was walking on air, having had the conversation that changed his entire world just the day before. Cally was to be his mate, his wife. The knowledge was enough to make the normally flamboyant stallion even more so. He danced along the ground as he moved, his mind solidly on planning the ceremony and reception. He would need to seek out his sister, since she had come back to Novus as a blacksmith. Uzi would be the perfect one to create the marriage necklaces for the pair.

The day was getting late as he crested the mountains and stood tall. The sun was setting, bringing the colors that painted the clouds. He would be able to fly home to his beloved, shifting into a raven to cross the distance quicker. He loved that he was more capable in his raven form finally. It meant that he could cross distances faster, as well as bring the doe gifts in the process. There was a part of him that wanted nothing more than to shower the doe in all the gifts that he could.

His gaze drifted to the ground at his hooves and he noted a sparkle in the dust. Dropping his muzzle, he shifted the rocks until a striking opal glimmered in the fading light. With a smile, he picked it up and tucked it in a small pouch that he had grabbed for the day. Once the stone was safely secured, he looked about him again. He didnt often reach the top of the mountains in Denocte, though it was a beautiful area.

@Sunako
"Coy Sass"
credits

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Sunako

S U N A K O
the promises, hollow concessions and innocent show of affection
i touch your hand, a hologram, are you still there?
we used to love one another, give to each other
lie under covers so, are you friend or foe?

Darkness, darkness, cold and night! Such beautiful darkness coming! I cannot wait, oh I cannot wait. The sing-song thoughts ran through her brain as the banshee moved through her cave, giggling a little madly as she tidied up to the best of her preference. Which meant she didn't touch the cobwebs, the spider webs, or the many dead carcasses or skeletons that lined her walls like macabre decor. She grinned brightly as she turned towards one of her favorite skeletons, the fox only recently put back together, "Oh, Vixen, look! Look! That icky sun is going away. Down. Down. Down. Soon it will be such a lovely darkness, the night will be amazing. I cannot wait. Maybe I'll go find you a friend, would you like a friend my lovely little Vixen!" She asked, rubbing her muzzle against the cold, hard texture of the skull carefully strung up. She stepped back, flipping her tail when she stumbled over it, the matted mess dragging along the cave floor, collecting dust and debris, "I'll be back my friends! Maybe with more friends! All the friends! Maybe I'll find a nice skull out there! Something with sharp teeth perhaps? Oh, and it'll be fall soon too!"

She practically skipped out of her cave, her wings folded, ignoring the feathers that were misaligned and sitting awkwardly. She definitely wasn't a well kept mare. Her mane wasn't shining. Her tail wasn't sleek. Her fur wasn't smooth. No, it was all . . . a mess. Her mane and tail were matted, with visible twigs, leaves, and other unmentionable debris tangled in those curly locks, locked into place by the constant mess of curls gone wrong. Her pelt itself was an array of sap-clumped fur, and dirty patches from digging in the dirt, more obvious against the pale hue of her main body. She was a mess, but frankly, the creepy girl just didn't care. She grinned to herself, vibrant robin blue eyes staring out at the world around her, brighter against the kohl like markings around each eye. She hummed madly, her mood brightened with the knowledge of the next season. "Almost half way through this wretched summer. Oh, fall will be so lovely! The ghosts and ghouls, the goblins and frights. I wonder if I can find something to haunt one of my beloved skeletons! A friend for my cave! Who would want to be friends with such an ugly girl.

She froze, almost stumbling at the sudden thought, but it didn't stop. Why would anyone want to be friends with such an ugly girl. Ugly girls should just go away. No one wants to play with UGLY girls, We don't like UGLY girls. An UGLY girl should just go off by herself. Lock herself away. Don't touch the UGLY, it might be contagious. No one likes you, Sunako. You're UGLY. UGLY girl. UGLY girl. UGLY. UGLY. UGLY. UGLY. UGLY. UGLY GIRL. Just go away you UGLY girl. You'll catch her UGLY. Don't let her touch you, she'll spread the UGLY. Just go away, UGLY Sunako. UGLY. UGLY. UGLY. We don't like UGLY girls. We don't play with UGLY girls. UGLY. UGLY. The words repeated in a cycle, almost looping over them, sometimes in her voice, sometimes in the memory of the voices from the foals in her birth herd. Her breath was coming faster, quicker, her heart hammering, as her eyes were blown wide, limbs shaking as she fought to breath, fought to control the panic before it could turn into a full attack, UGLY. UGLY no one likes UGLY girls. We don't want to play with you, Sunako, you're UGLY. So UGLY. UGLY girls shouldn't be around us. UGLY girls deserve to be alone. GO AWAY SUNAKO. WE DON'T LIKE UGLY GIRLS.

"Such an UGLY girl. No one likes UGLY girl. UGLY girls should just hide away. Hide away. Hide away." SHe was practically laughing deliriously as she her eyes remained wide, "Just stop. Just stop. JUST STOP" Her voice screamed, raw, echoing over the mountain, maniacal and struggling, "No one likes UGLY girls. Just an UGLY girl." She was just an Ugly girl. Sinking to the ground, beneath the shade of a tree, she shook, her heart ramming against her chest, eyes wide, breath in pants as she worked through the panic, the fear, the hatred, the memories.

Just an ugly girl . . . . It wasn't the first attack, the first time those memories had destroyed a good mood, a better mood. She slowly raised, shaking, quivering in the setting sun. No one cares though. She's just an ugly girl, why would they care. She should hide herself away, no one wants to have to look at such ugly. Her gaze turned towards the dwindling son, the distinct darkness slowly taking over. A breath left her, a sigh of relief. Ugly girls should stay in the darkness. It wrapped around her like a security blanket, and she slowly moved forward again, a ghostly figure moving through the mountain, but she didn't speak, she didn't hum, instead she quietly looked around, for any shard of bone, any fragment of what could tickle her fancy, trying to get those words out of her head, yet unable to escape them. "No one cares about Ugly girls."

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Huehuecoyotl
Notes: Sunako is a little crazier than normal tonight. She doesn't do well in summer

is it too late? nothing to salvage 
you look away, clear all the damage
the meaning to all words of love has disappeared
we used to love one another, give to each other
so, are you friend or foe? 'cause i used to know
art by Akatsukislilwolf

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

The scream was like a bucket of ice water over his body, causing the stallion to spin on his heels to face whatever was making the noise. "What the hell?" He muttered, cyan eyes searching the growing shadows. There was movement, something pale in the darkness. Watching the figure, he took a step forward.

"Um... Are you ok?" He called, staying a safe distance away. He couldnt shift back into a raven yet, so he would need to rely on his own hooves to get away if it turned to danger. Lifting his head, he shook it and waited for the figure to speak again.

@Sunako
"Coy Sass"
Notes: Dude has no idea what to make of Sun XD
credits