Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Forgive my Transgressions

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

This flaming guardian could be your worst nightmare...

The reaction from his dearest friend was a blow in more ways than one. She used her magic on him. That knowledge alone broke his need to retaliate. But her words nearly sent him to his knees. She compared him to Shard. To the bull that had nearly broken her. That had forced her to leave her sister alone on the ice. Rage and pain surged through the stallion as he forced himself to stand strong and not react. His wings flared and sheltered his daughter, protecting her from whatever Bel would through at him. Was this truly his friend? Had he seriously lost her? The pain of that thought nearly overwhelmed his cold facade.

"Unlike you, I was ill. The magic touching me poisoned me! You abandoned me just as much as you claim I abandoned you. And I was never like that creature that you still hold on a pedestal. You may not cherish him like you did once, but he is still there. He still colors your every reaction. I wanted to make sure I didn’t fucking kill you when the magic overloaded. I didn’t make you leave a part of your heart behind. I would NEVER do that to you." The stallion seethed, feeling the magic drawing in radiation and causing him to glow. Causing his eyes to glow. 

"I did NOT chose what was best for you. I would have been done with this world if I had harmed you in any way. I would have been done. Instead, I laid in my home nearly dying and alone because you were mad that I wanted to not hurt you." His voice was rough with emotions, pain and fury dancing with the sorrow that he had felt. There was a part of him that had been sure that she wanted nothing more to do with him… and maybe he was correct.

The splash of her water hitting the earth caused his hooves to sizzle and the flames that had been steadily growing around him to fade into smoke. The stallion, drowning in his emotional turmoil, took a step back. A small sound behind his head caused him to risk the glance at the terrified foal that was hiding in his mane. "I will keep you safe, Jiri." He murmured softly to the filly, touching her cheek gently before whipping his head back to face the mare before him. The mare and her serpent. There was a part of him that wondered if the creature was the reason that Bel was so mad, if it had been pushing her anger and hurt to get her away from him. 

Sol’s cold mask slipped back into place as he watched Bel, pain still visible in his glowing eyes. "Perhaps my mistake was coming back… Was trying to find you and make amends for trying not to kill you." He said coolly, head held high as he gazed at her. As his heart felt like it was shattering.

"Speaking"
@‘Below Zero’
Notes: Yeah… he is pissed

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Forgive my Transgressions - by Sol Bestiam - 09-02-2021, 08:56 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Below Zero - 09-02-2021, 09:16 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Sol Bestiam - 09-02-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Below Zero - 09-02-2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Sol Bestiam - 09-02-2021, 10:31 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Below Zero - 09-02-2021, 11:05 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Sol Bestiam - 09-03-2021, 01:16 PM