Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Forgive my Transgressions

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

This flaming guardian could be your worst nightmare...

Sol watched the smaller mare as she sorted through the chaos that was clearly in her mind. He wanted to erase everything, every hurtful word and expression. He felt terrible for everything at this point and felt like his heart was breaking. Then she began to speak. The uncertainty in her words and demeanor were heartbreaking, tearing him apart at the seams. "Bel..." He murmured, wishing he knew what to say to make everything all better. But he had admitted his feelings, probably the most forcefully and openly. And now he had to live with the consequences... even if his heart was telling him that it would turn out extremely badly.

"I would offer it because I would be thrilled to be closer to you. Because I would want nothing more than to be at your side all of the time should the opportunity arise. I cant erase how I feel, or take back what I said... I am sorry for overwhelming you and making you feel like you are in a whirlpool." He murmured, watching her carefully as he spoke softly. Maybe he could apologize away the pain and awkwardness that his words had caused. Maybe...

"I love you because you have been my rock. For two years, you have been the constant in my life, in my thoughts. You have been there, helped me through a lot of my own traumas. You have been the push to be better, the push to be more than the arrogant and asinine colt that I was before. You have been my hope, my sun... the reason I am better. You are the reason I move through my day, through my life on an arc that makes me a better stallion, someone that could have others be proud of." He admitted, not even thinking about his reasons for continuing to speak even though he was determined that she was going to reject him again. Heck, she had just said he was only her friend just a few months ago.

There was a haze in his mind as he tried to understand much of what Bel was saying. When she asked for time, his heart plummeted to his hooves. "Of course. Time. You can have all the time in the world... As long as you promise that my confession wont break us... I cant bear to lose you, to have my life go dark." He murmured, his heart dissolving further at the idea of losing his best friend.

"Anger disappears quickly where you are concerned. I dont think I could ever be fully mad at you." Her touch was a balm to his tattered heart as he allowed the comfort of her closeness to wash over him. "I promise... no more being hard headed when it comes to things you say." There was a part of him that wanted to protect the littler mare, though he was quickly realizing that she could easily take care of herself. The idea was a little odd, as there was a very protective streak that the stallion had for those he loved. His muzzle traced the curve of her shoulder gently and he breathed in the salty sea touched scent that he adored so much.

Jiri beamed as Bel dropped to her level. She hadnt met very many others yet, mostly because everyone was always so much older than she. "I'm Jiri... Daddy says that you are my aunt. Well... that is what he says to call you. I am very glad to meet you." She tossed her head and laughed softly as she danced around the aquatic mare.

"Speaking" "Jiri Words"
@‘Below Zero’
Notes: Oh my heart

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Forgive my Transgressions - by Sol Bestiam - 09-02-2021, 08:56 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Below Zero - 09-02-2021, 09:16 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Sol Bestiam - 09-02-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Below Zero - 09-02-2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Sol Bestiam - 09-02-2021, 10:31 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Below Zero - 09-02-2021, 11:05 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Sol Bestiam - 09-03-2021, 01:16 PM