Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I'll face down the world with you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

She couldn’t help but look the mare up and down. She wanted it to be subtle but she wasn’t sure it was… Israfel was stunning. All fierce beauty and grace. Luvena swore she could have plowed down an army on her own. A small part of her, a vain selfish part of her, longed to own that kind of ferocity for herself again. To stand before Israfel with stars in her pelt, and a gaze to rival the gilded mares. She wanted Israfel to see her as she saw Israfel. 

She seemed confident again for just a moment, but it seemed to fade quickly into a more serious tone. “You didn’t” she reassured, shaking her head. “I was already getting the clinic ready to open.” She furrowed her brow slightly at the comment. Worried that bad news was coming her way. Was this about the other night? Had she been too forward, too much? Her mind was racing away from her. “Oh?” she asked, trying to calm herself. She watched as Israfel looked around at the clinic, the door. “No one will knock. Well… Pol maybe, but I don’t know if she’s coming today” she murmured. “Usually patients wait for me to open the doors. They know I will.”

She was surprised to hear of Solaris words, and found herself wondering. She was under the impression that the phoenix was very loyal to Israfel, unless she had a reason to keep it from her, to not worry her. She nodded, trying to keep the surprise out of her face. “I did…”

@Israfel
"Speech." | @'Name'

?

Messages In This Thread
I'll face down the world with you - by Israfel - 09-03-2021, 02:03 PM
RE: I'll face down the world with you - by Luvena - 09-03-2021, 02:21 PM
RE: I'll face down the world with you - by Luvena - 09-03-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: I'll face down the world with you - by Luvena - 09-03-2021, 05:07 PM
RE: I'll face down the world with you - by Luvena - 09-04-2021, 12:50 PM