Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Forgive my Transgressions

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

This flaming guardian could be your worst nightmare...

The tall, burly stallion was watching the thoughts that seemed to dance along her features. What would he give to hear them himself rather than just see the thoughts and emotions that were tantalizing him? The world. He knew it without even hesitation. He would give everything to hear her thoughts, particularly at that moment. But he kept that desire bottled deep so that he didnt continue to overwhelm the small mare.

"That is like asking why a bird flies, or a fish swims. Because I think a part of me was born to love you." He murmured. There was something about her that had drawn him in since the first time that they had met. At first, it was curiosity and interest in what she was. But as time went on, the hold she had on him grew.

It seemed that every word was a blow to the mare. She kept freezing like a doe in a meadow, seeming to tense like she was waiting for something. Sol frowned slightly, hoping he wasnt saying the wrong things that would make her just leave his side. That would have her denying everything he said. "I'm sorry. I dont mean to overwhelm you. It feels like it is a waterfall, all the words that have been buried deep trying so desperately to escape and be in the world." He murmured, his voice masking a soft chuckle at the word vomit that had been plaguing him all day. Her touch was like a pause button for his heart, allowing the world around him to still and all focus to drop to the mare beside him.

As she stepped closer, his head draped over her back to hold her close. There was a different feel to this embrace and he wasnt sure what it meant for their future. For them. Her words made him snort softly with amusement. "I am rather impressive, I know. It comes with the size and glow." He teased, not moving from where he had such contact with the mare. When she pulled back, it was like a stab of loneliness tried to take his heart. Shaking it away, he focused on the mare and nodded. "I understand..." He answered, though a part of his heart clenched at what the words could mean. However, he refused to pressure her into a decision. It was her choice and she could take the time she needed to make it.

Her admittance soothed the stallion as he watched her change her focus to Jiri. The filly was in awe of the unusual mare, taking in everything about her and her companion. Sol stayed carefully back from Yuki, still unsure of how the serpent would react to him after the way this meeting had went.

"Definitely! I love you Auntie Bel!" Jiri crowed as she answered the mare, snuggling tighter to her cool body. "You are colder than daddy..." She mused before looking at Yuki. "Yuki is pretty! She is so different from anything I have seen!" She squealed as she admired the serpent.

From the slight distance, Sol caught the look from Bel and nodded slightly. They would find a time to discuss when she had sorted through it all. He could give her that much at the very least.

"Speaking" "Jiri Words"
@‘Below Zero’
Notes: Oh my heart

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o

kiss me goodbye, i'm defying gravity
i think i'll try defying gravity
and you won't bring me down
The mare had to flush.

She ducked her head slightly, smiling at his words regardless, born to love her . . . It sounded almost silly . . . wonderful. Crazy. Something like would come from her people during a bonding ceremony - and didn't that make her heart beat just a little faster. But it was becoming a little easier, a little better to hear these words. Even if they were startling, "You do not need to keep apologizing to me." She murmured softly, even as she stepped closer, her muzzle brushing his cheek.

She stepped closer, unable to stop herself.

The gentleness, a cautious touch, a breach of what it could be like, what she might be able to allow herself. His words had her giggling, she couldn't help it, as she buried her face deeper into his hair, "Silly stallion." She mumbled quietly, "You've always been impressive, for more than just appearance." She corrected softly, before stepping back, smiling at his understanding, her gaze warming, softening for just him. It was in her hooves now . . . she just hoped she could make the right decision, for them both.

She turned her attention to Jiri.

It was precious, the way the little foal looked at her, but she couldn't help but feel her heart melt. She smiled warmly when the child so innocently proclaimed her love too, before laughing, "Yes, that is because your daddy is of the sun, and I am of the sea." She explained, drawing water from her mane and letting it twist to take the shape of a cartoonish styled Jiri, the water foal running through the air, just a couple of inches tall, the magic soft, and beautiful, unlike the ice she'd used earlier. She grinned to see the foal's reaction to Yuki, "I'm sure you wouldn't have. Yuki, and my people come from another planet . . . there are none like her here, and only very few like me." Her gaze lifted to Sol, and at his nod, she relaxed more fully, smiling softly, before she slowly stood, gently nudging the foal up with her.

"Let me show you around Terrastella, Jiri. Sol . . . Coming?"

She glanced his way, inviting him to spend just a little more time, as she turned and headed towards the main city where the Court decided, point things out to Jiri on the way.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: G ahead and call this done after your reply

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

This flaming guardian could be your worst nightmare...

There was an almost magnetic attraction between the pair as the emotions finally ran themselves out. Something that was more normal for the pair. Her touch was soothing and he laughed softly as her soft chastisement of his apologies. "I cant help it. I want you to know how much you mean and that I never wanted to hurt you." He responded, his words soft.

Sol snorted. "Well of course... you needed someone impressive to keep up with the amazing creature that you are. You are quite the mage now days too." He responded, glad he was no longer on the bad side of her magic use.

Jiri paused and tilted her head. "But... Sometimes the pretties thing is the sun over the sea, making the water shine." She said innocently, not realizing that it could be taken any other way. The water form of her made the filly giggle, a peal of such innocence that made even Sol's already chaotic heart melt further.

"Wait... you are from another planet?!" The filly exclaimed, turning to her daddy and grinning. "No wonder you love her! She is special and awesome!" She exclaimed before following Bel with a bouncy stride.

"I am with you... always." Sol responded, simply shaking his head in disbelief at the words that came from his daughter. He stepped up to walk beside the mare and filly, glad to have peace in their relationship... Or at least as much as possible after the confrontation.

"Speaking" "Jiri Words"
@‘Below Zero’
Notes: Closed since they are showing Jiri the court <3

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »