Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - If tomorrow was too late

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
if today was your last day, 
and tomorrow was too late
could you say 'goodbye' to yesterday?
would you live each moment like your last?
Her thoughts were interrupted.

The sound of movement caught her attention, and while she kept looking ahead, the smaller set of eyes behind her larger pair swivelled back, watching the approach. Familiar. She'd seen them around the courts before. Their name escaped her however. His words though, how ever; had her laugh slightly and turn to look at him directly. "If I did, it would be a dive, not a jump, and certainly not to drown myself - It is hard to drown with gills." She responded, before turning to look back out at the sea, "No . . . I'm just admiring the view." She stated simply.

The wind whipped up, the spray of salt carried up the cliff.

She closed her eyes, breathing it in, "It's peaceful up here. Watching the horizon, the waves crash. At least this sort of silence is normal." She paused, glancing up at him, "The quiet in the Courts, among the market? That silence is settling." She admitted, turning back towards the ocean once more. "I've seen you around, but I'm terrible with names, might you remind me of yours? I'm Bel, if you didn't already know." She added.

Her muzzle dropped to her knee.

Her body relaxed more to the soft crash of the waves, as her fluked tail slid more easily around her, resting against her hip as she smiled comfortably, "So, why did you come up to this cliff face?" She added, tilting her head, curious and allowing the distraction, it was all more distractions to keep her from making a choice with Sol, acknowledging the quiet deadness of Terrastella, being aware of how wrong everything seems to be lately.

Or in the case of Sol, how right it could be.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Liam
Notes:: She's just looking for a distracting conversation I think

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
If tomorrow was too late - by Below Zero - 09-04-2021, 11:09 PM
RE: If tomorrow was too late - by Liam - 09-06-2021, 10:19 PM
RE: If tomorrow was too late - by Below Zero - 09-06-2021, 10:35 PM
RE: If tomorrow was too late - by Liam - 09-09-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: If tomorrow was too late - by Below Zero - 09-09-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: If tomorrow was too late - by Liam - 09-26-2021, 05:35 PM