Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - If tomorrow was too late

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Marthanóir [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 8
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/His/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 494 Summer]  |  20 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 57  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Liam Kenway

There was no movement from the mare.

Except for her eyes.

They swiveled back to look at him, and he internally grimaced, not expecting that. Was she an equine? She didn't look like one. No matter, he decided, and he stopped about five feet from her, staying away from the edge of the cliff as if his life depended on it. As far as he knew, it did. There was still no explanation or answer for why he'd come back from the dead after he walked off the cliff in Caeleste, but he chalked it up to the fact that that world having had magic aplenty. Was this mare from there? He'd never seen her, but he was certain that there were equines there that he'd never met. The mare beside him laughed, and she turned to fully look at him. Gills, huh? Interesting. Liam offered a gentle smile, and he looked out over the water, inhaling the sea air deeply as the breeze swept his mane and tail away from his body. "Ah, forgive me. But the view is quite spectacular, isn't it?" He murmured, embracing both the warm breeze and the smell of the sea air.

In that moment, the wind kicked up, the spray of the water crashing against the cliffs, spraying him with the smallest of droplets.

It was peaceful here. Quiet, but not in an unsettling sort of way. The odd-looking mare was speaking again, and Liam nodded in agreement. "It's almost ethereal," he responded, shifting his weight on his hooves for a few moments before looking at the mare again. "I've never heard Terrastella so quiet before. I can't wrap my head around how it's been allowed to get like that," he murmured, flattening his ears against his head uneasily. It wasn't like him to talk against the one he serves, and while he respected Rhone and all the things that the other stallion had done, it wasn't fair to Terrastella and her citizens to continue carrying on this way. Their shared attention floated back to the water, and Liam had to chuckle gently. "My boyfriend would say that I have a forgettable face, but he jests," he responds, lips curling into a tender smile at the thought of Bucky.

"Name's Liam. I think I've seen you out and about before, but never got the opportunity to say hello. It's a pleasure to meet you, Bel," he replied, dipping his head.

Wordlessly, they lapsed back into silence.

Only the waves crashing broke the silence before Bel spoke again. She inquired why he came up to the cliff face, and he huffed a soft laugh, his ears flicking back before they pricked again. "I wanted to escape the Court for a brief moment. It was too still, too quiet. I couldn't focus, and the noiselessness was making me feel uneasy and antsy. You? What made you make the trek all the way out here?" Liam answered and further inquired, his curiosity piqued by this odd-looking but sweet mare. He could tell that she was of no danger, and that he would be safe if he let his defenses down, which he did.

His body posture relaxed, his muscles softening, and he even seemed to shrink a few hands, though that was physically impossible. Liam looked at ease for the first time in a while, and he sighed softly, contentedly, as he looked over the water once again.

"Liam Speaks."

Notes;; Ehehe, there's a story behind his words XD
Tag;; @Below Zero
Voice claim;; Chris Evans
Words;; 572

I'm with you till the end of the line

Credits

Messages In This Thread
If tomorrow was too late - by Below Zero - 09-04-2021, 11:09 PM
RE: If tomorrow was too late - by Liam - 09-06-2021, 10:19 PM
RE: If tomorrow was too late - by Below Zero - 09-06-2021, 10:35 PM
RE: If tomorrow was too late - by Liam - 09-09-2021, 08:18 PM