Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - this is a thread for liam and marty mcfly

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline nefelibata [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,305
Dusk Court Entertainer
Female [she/her/hers]  |  12 [Year 499 Spring]  |  16.3 hh  |  Hth: 11 — Atk: 9 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Persephone, the Lost

Persephone continued to be on alert but was relieved to see that the stallion wasn't trying to get closer to her for now. At least he respected her space-- that was a big positive sign. She could always appreciate it when someone was willing to respect her boundaries and she would always do her best to extend the same courtesy to others. After all, they were strangers, so it was important to establish good feelings as opposed to anything malicious. She was always ready to run-- but others could be ready to chase and fight.

His own guilt and embarrassment was enough to rival her own. It at least made her a little less suspicious of him. She wasn't sure if her words were really 'accepting' of his apology but she just nodded. Perhaps it was just...both their fault this time around. His sincerity made her feel guilty--usually she was the one stumbling through apologies towards others. "I suppose we can both take the blame this time," she offered, glancing away and then back at him. She didn't quite understand the joke, however she did try to offer him a small, polite smile in response. It felt painfully awkward. She wished she was better at socializing with strangers like Bel was.

It was his compliment that truly took her aback. If she were capable of blushing, she would, but as it were her eyes widened and her head jerked upright from her small bow. "Oh! Um, well, I--thank you," she stammered, looking anywhere but the stallion's eyes. He backed up, offering her more space, and she was relieved he was so considerate. "I-I admit, I was envious of your looks at first. I don't like standing out so much." It felt silly to admit and she felt like she was potentially insulting him but she hoped he didn't take it as such. She really had been hoping to be someone who could blend in a little better but her looks were not something that hid well in nature.

@Liam / speaks / notes

Messages In This Thread
RE: this is a thread for liam and marty mcfly - by Persephone - 09-23-2021, 12:57 AM