Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Obsessed with the thought of you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

The fact that Yuki trusted him enough to take him up on his offer was a huge step in the right direction in Sol’s eyes. Perhaps the little serpent was not so bad after all. She was cold against his pelt, though not uncomfortably so. When she slid from him to Bel, Sol dipped his head and smiled at the creature. 

"May not have needed to, but wanted to. And the gift that I have been working on is not quite ready yet." He laughed softly, following her tug to lay beside her. This was a peaceful place, the view amazing. But yet, the fact that he was there with the aquatic mare made it that much better. They were opposites in nearly every way possible, but yet there was a spark between them that was hard to pin down completely.

Then she began to speak and Sol’s heart clenched. "I understand…" He began, not sure what to say at the words. It wasn’t a definite yes, but didn’t seem quite like a no either. The stallion’s heart thundered in his chest as he listened and watched the mare. Her touch, her caress… It was both a balm and a shock to his anxious system.

"I think I knew that in my heart… Perhaps it was your past, or mine. I am not sure. No matter what, I would be honored to at least try. I can’t promise that I will instantly be back to being just your friend. My own feelings are stronger than that. But I will not push or pressure you in any way. You make the decisions on how things move and I will do my best to follow." He answered, trying to make her understand where he was standing on this matter. Then she pressed her forehead to his. It was such an alien move for him, but yet such a fitting one. Her scent wrapped in the salt from the sea was intoxicating for the stallion.

She pulled away from him faster than he wanted, though he could do nothing but stare at her and smile. "Does this mean I have your permission to court you properly?" He teased softly, letting her know that he would accept her always. Ideas already spun around his head of ways to try to win her heart fully, though he knew he would take it slow and not overwhelm the mare. Hopefully the first gift, the one sitting in his home in a safe place until it was finished, would be a good starting point.

@Below Zero
 "Sol Words"
 Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-06-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Obsessed with the thought of you - by Sol Bestiam - 09-11-2021, 06:52 PM