Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Obsessed with the thought of you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

Sol laughed softly at her reaction to his surprise gift. "It isn’t done yet, but soon." He remarked softly, nuzzling her neck gently. There was a calming presence when her cool body was next to him, making the stallion sigh softly with the pleasure of just her company. 

Her words were hesitant, like she was trying to figure it out herself as she spoke to the stallion. Sol listened, his heart thundering. Before he could speak, she shifted and pressed against him. "I am glad for that at least. I do understand that you are not where I am. But I do thank you for giving me a chance at least. Your past was traumatic on many levels, and I do understand the struggle to work through things." He murmured as he pressed his muzzle to her cool flesh.

"Good thing I like you being in charge. It gets me out of my own head and lets us figure things out better." He teased, listening to her speak. Her words were music to his ears and he could already feel the tension dropping from his frame. Then she smiled. The warmth and brightness of that smile was like the auroras that had given him his magic. 

"I will take it." Though a part of him was anxious all over again. He had never truly courted another. His brain was dancing with ideas and questions. Then Bel asked her own. "For now, why dont we leave things as is with her for now. She is young enough that she may not understand when we try to explain it." And Oriens knew he did not want to encourage the sassy little filly. 

@Below Zero
"Sol Words"
 Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-06-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Obsessed with the thought of you - by Sol Bestiam - 09-14-2021, 04:49 PM