Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Obsessed with the thought of you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

Would he ever be able to tell the mare no? Probably not. She had him wrapped around her hoof and he was completely at her mercy. "Hmm… Well… It isn’t flowers." He answered with a wink as she pressed closer. That touch was a calming presence to the stallion and he found it easier to breathe. 

Sol snorted when she spoke again. "Funny… I was just thinking the same thing. No seems to disappear from my vocabulary when it comes to you." He remarked, the tension draining away as they spent time together. No, it wasn’t going to be the easy friendship that they had maintained for a few years now… but it had the chance at becoming something so much better. "I couldn’t imagine my life without you… You are as much a part of me as my wings… You have become my personal moon, drawing me back to you every time we part." He murmured, his muzzle caressing her neck as he spoke. 

"I was bred to lead…" He laughed, heart light as he watched her. "Yet I find myself easily letting you take over when it comes to us. I would rather step back and give you the choices instead of possibly losing you due to my stubbornness." He admitted, grinning as he watched her reactions. 

Bel had definitely pegged the filly and her moments of observation. "Yeah… Since she is already determined that you are more than her aunt… I think we will just let her stick with we are friends until we are completely certain of the direction things are heading." He laughed as he winced. Yeah… Jiri was really good at spilling his words when he was not with Bel to the mare. Darn filly could be the death of him if he wasn’t more careful about how he worded things. 

@Below Zero
"Sol Words"
Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-06-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Obsessed with the thought of you - by Sol Bestiam - 09-22-2021, 10:09 PM