Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Obsessed with the thought of you

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

Sol chuckled as he shook his head. "Might not be much, but that is all you are going to get. Even Jiri has no idea, so she can’t help you." He said with a laugh, winking one golden eye at the mare as she tucked herself closer. He lifted his wings to help, draping them over her back and feeling like his heart was going to explode with the emotions that were sweeping through him. This was something he had never imagined happening. Something that felt surreal and dreamlike. 

There was a part of his heart that was determined that he would never have this chance. Her calling him her friend had been blows that made his heart hurt, though he kept the facade that kept him from showing his pain. Yet, he couldn’t be mad at how life was panning out. Things were still a bit odd, a bit too new to really have the massive stallion fully comfortable with what was going on. He couldn’t let himself fully believe that it was actually happening. Every touch, every word… it was enough to make the stallion’s heart jump. "Sweet words are always nice, but the fact that they are honest and finally saying what I wanted to say… It makes it more meaningful for me. I still can’t believe that we are at this point. That this is something that we are actively looking at." He admitted, his muzzle dancing along her neck in soft caresses. 

Sol grinned. "Damn good thing. I might have to chase you if that was the case, my heart." He laughed, shaking his head as she continued. "If I am stubborn, what does that make you? It only took me yelling at you for you to hear that I loved you." Sol teased, nibbling at her ear as he tried to make her laugh. When she started to tend his feathers, the stallion felt a surge of love for the aquatic creature that was pressed to his side. There was a tone to her voice when she spoke of missing this that had him turning his head to watch her more carefully. "I am glad we aren’t missing this." He murmured softly.

Sol snorted softly at the mentions of his daughter. "Perhaps not mine by blood, she does have a stubborn streak that proves her my daughter. I just hope she grows to have your heart and compassion." He murmured before pausing. There was a moment that seemed uneasy and he watched her carefully. Then his heart clenched.

"Even if this doesn’t work… in what ever way… I will never leave you. You are my moon, my drive. The reason I have worked so hard to become better. I can’t bear the thought of losing you, and I know that Jiri will choose you over me any day if asked. We love you. I love you… You are my heart." He promised, watching her unease and wishing he could take it away. 

@Below Zero
"Sol Words"
Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-06-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Obsessed with the thought of you - by Sol Bestiam - 09-25-2021, 10:03 PM