Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Obsessed with the thought of you

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

Sol chuckled. "Oh Bel… The joys of being courted… I am more than allowed to do special things to show that I love you." He murmured, nuzzling her. The slap from Yuki caught his attention and he flicked an ear. "Trouble in paradise?" He teased as he watched the creature curl back up.

Sol laughed and nodded, realizing that she was right. "Yeah… to think that I once thought that brute force was the way to win the heart of a mare. Though… in an odd way… An angry outburst opened your eyes to my feelings." He snorted, though his heart melted as she dropped her head to his leg. The moment of pure trust that it had to take for such a move was enough to make him pause and simply watch her in wonder.

"Just a bit." He snorted, golden eyes dancing as he watched the mare. Yes, it was mostly his fault. The stallion would admit it. Then she started teasing him and he chuckled softly again. "Perhaps… but it was harder then. I knew you had your secrets, your hidden pain. I would have never pushed it. And then you kept calling me your friend and… It made it so hard to convince myself to say the words. I was so terrified that if I did, you would leave. That you would run screaming because I am such a giant mess with my own background. I never thought you would really, truly feel the same. The night at the candles… I wanted nothing more than to say yes to your sister. To admit it there and then. But you were hurting. I couldn’t add more to that moment when it was already so intense. So… I kept bottling it. I figured I was being there as your friend and doing my best to be ok with it. It just seemed to be wrong every time the words wanted to escape." The stallion paused, hesitant to meet her gaze again. "When we argued… you were already so mad at me. I could see your pain, and I was dying because I had missed you so terribly… The words wouldn’t stay bottled and I figured I had nothing else to lose. It felt like I was already losing you. That day was emotional and intense and so confusing… but I can’t find it in myself to be mad that it came to it. It took a moment of pure emotions to be able to break that bottle and admit it. To bring up the words that I knew would be hard to hear. I hate that I had to say his name to get you to understand my thoughts and feelings. I can’t bear the idea that I hurt you. I am sorry that it came out that way. I really am." His head dropped, eyes closed as he let the words flow freely. It was hard to do it, particularly after everything that they had been through. 

Sol smiled, finally meeting her gaze. "She is a gift, nearly as much as you. She loves you too, my heart. Since that first meeting… you are all she speaks of." He chuckled softly. 

Her touch calmed the torrent in his heart and he took a soft breath. "Those words alone are enough to soothe my heart." The stallion gazed out over the world around them. This was the most unusual and surreal day. Oriens knew that he didn’t expect a cliff top date with Bel, in his wildest dreams. And yet he was there with her. The stallion found himself pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead, taking in her scent and sighing softly.

@Below Zero
"Sol Words"
 Notes: Holy speech Batman O.o

Messages In This Thread
Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-06-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Obsessed with the thought of you - by Sol Bestiam - 09-25-2021, 11:15 PM