Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Obsessed with the thought of you

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

The anxiety and unease had melted away, leaving just the pair discussing things like old times. Or at least, similar to them. There was emotions that he had not allowed himself to feel before, thoughts and wishes that were finally feeling possible in his world. Her comment had him pausing. "I can agree to an extent. I am thankful that I left, that I was able to find you. I do regret what I did though. It was unfair to her and cruel. It is the stallion I never want to become again." He answered, letting the close touch of the aquatic mare soothe the pain left over from his past.

They were so intertwined that it was hard to tell exactly how they were laying. And Sol loved it. This was the closest to heaven that the large stallion had ever reached. "I thought you were pushing me away. That you were so angry with me that you no longer wanted me to be in your life. That thought nearly destroyed me." Sol admitted, nuzzling the mare again. While not the romance he had expected to find, this was so much better. They had been friends for years at this point... and now it was so natural to be close to her. The awkwardness that came with getting to know someone new was not there. They had gotten through it all already. That alone made it so much easier to understand and grow in this new relationship.

Sol grinned as she spoke, his heart leaping at the comment about their children. "They will just realize that momma is the stronger one. Regardless of how protective and stubborn daddy is." He answered, teasing her to show that he loved her thoughts. "Bel... We have been figuring us out for years... I think anything is in perfect timing at this point." He let her figure out what she wanted to think of it, waiting and pressing gentle kisses to her form.

The words made him freeze, the stallion staring at her as he wrapped his head around what the mare said. It was probably a good thing they were not directly on the edge of the cliff... and that he had wings. Sol felt like his heart was in a free fall, his body feeling detached. There was a part of him that wanted to crow her announcement to the world, yet another that was wondering if he was dreaming. "Bel..." He started, unsure of what to say and terrified of messing it all up in a way he hadnt been yet. "Those words give me hope for us. Hope for dawn to come and that I will not have dreamed this all. My heart belongs to you, completely." He murmured, resting his muzzle on her shoulder as he wrapped his head around the events that had transpired between them lately.

@Below Zero
"Sol Words"
 Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-06-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Obsessed with the thought of you - by Sol Bestiam - 09-26-2021, 02:48 PM