Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Obsessed with the thought of you

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
it was my heart, it was my life, it was my start, it was your knife
this strife, it dies, this life and these lies
and these lungs have sung this song for too long
and it's true, i hurt to remember i loved you
She gently nuzzled him, offering her understanding.

"While, it is true that what you did is regretful, it was cruel, you're not that stallion anymore." She told him, pressing her forehead to his, snorting lightly, "You are so much more than just what your past defines you as. You're a devote follower to Oriens. You're the most amazing father to Jiri. You're my best friend." Her muzzle brushed his, pressing against him gently, "My best friend, and so much more. Those are the things you are now. Not the reckless fool of a colt who thought he was bigger than the world." She pulled back and gently grabbed a stand of his forelock, tugging on it playfully, "And frankly, I'm kinda crazy about the stallion you are now." She added gently.

His admittance had her sighing softly.

"I would never push you away. Never willingly choose for you to not be in my life, silly Sol." She smiled at how relaxed they were now, how easy this was, how easy it was to get here, "Not when you mean so much already." She added, before listening to his words about her 'their children' slip up. She smiled gently, feeling her heart continue to swell for this thoughtful stallion, "I guess it's less about 'perfect timing' as much as it is just natural" She agreed, his touch, the soft kisses relaxing her, soothing her. She knew the moment he heard her admission though.

His freezing was clear of that.

She cracked open an eye, a playful smile on her muzzle as she watched him, heard him breath her name. His words were soothing, but not near as smoothing as his head dropping to her shoulder settling her heart so easily, "We'll just keep taking it one day at a time." She agreed, relaxing against him, her breath leaving her in a content sigh, "How much longer does your baby sitter have Jiri for?" She asked after a moment, knowing they'd been alone for a while now, and while she didn't want to remove herself from the warmth, the comfort of their entangled limbs, she knew before long they'd have to return back to the real world again.

Until time for the next date at least.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: <3

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-06-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-26-2021, 03:27 PM