Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Stepping Up [MEETING]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Grimwyck

I HAVE LOVED THE STARS
too fondly to be fearful of the night

The silence has finally been shattered .

The Sovereign has been replaced , and even out in the swamps , he has heard . So of course , Grimwyck has made his way to the heart of the Court itself , weaving through the bodies of several citizens . He's forgone his usual attire today , instead blending in with the common crowd , all ash and soot instead of greens and golds . After all , he doesn't need to necessarily shock the new Sovereign with ... well . With the attire of what could get him outcasted by someone who would be suspicious . It was better to be safe than sorry at the moment , until he got a better gauge of the new lead , to see who they were .

The past can be a very haunting thing , after all .

He takes a position somewhere in the middle of the crowd , mismatched eyes falling to the front , to listen to the speech and to hear what others speak up and what they ask . What they say .

The pale dun softens a little , hearing two in particular , and he feels himself slowly step forward . He doesn't feel he has a place to speak here , but he is a part of Terrastella , therefore , his voice should be heard , should it not ?

" I must agree . There are many of us here that do not fight . Some of us as well that ... well , could be considered different as well . Outliers in places . What of us that simply want more peace , less soldier ? " His lips purse a moment , but then soften . He doesn't want to be accusatory , but he doesn't not want the Court to be militant either . He doesn't wish to be uprooted , to run and flee somewhere .

" I don't mean to sound accusatory . I am simply a tea cultivator , a merchant of herbs and salves on the edges of the swamp here in Terrastella . So you can see why soldiers might not mix too well into that . I am no fighter , my Sovereign . I never have been , and I never want to be , either . " He leaves out other parts of his past . After all , there's no reason to get personal here . At least , not that personal . A witch is a witch , no matter where he goes .

@Liam
the resident witch has arrived

Messages In This Thread
Stepping Up [MEETING] - by Liam - 09-10-2021, 07:44 PM
RE: Stepping Up [MEETING] - by Below Zero - 09-10-2021, 08:11 PM
RE: Stepping Up [MEETING] - by Erd - 09-11-2021, 12:04 PM
RE: Stepping Up [MEETING] - by Grimwyck - 09-11-2021, 12:36 PM
RE: Stepping Up [MEETING] - by Uzuri - 09-14-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: Stepping Up [MEETING] - by Asta - 09-14-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: Stepping Up [MEETING] - by Luvena - 09-17-2021, 06:51 PM
RE: Stepping Up [MEETING] - by Buchanan - 09-26-2021, 05:03 PM
RE: Stepping Up [MEETING] - by Liam - 10-16-2021, 03:41 PM