Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Spill the Tea

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

LUVENA
She took in the tea shop with brimming excitement. Caelum had done a wonderful job with it. Draperies decorated nearly every wall, and the store was lit with spirits instead of flames - a feature Luvena deeply appreciated. Everything was beautifully organized, from the medicines, to the teas and everything in between. 

She could see the table Caelum had set up with platters already. Yara and Mithra were already busy sniffing around at everything.  Luvena beamed back at her friend. “I’m sorry for those two in advance. I’m sure they’ll leave hair all over the place, they shed more than a winter pony” She slumped down onto one of the pillows by the table laying her pounding head on the floor for just a moment while she waited for Caelum to come back. 
“I’ll be sure not to touch it then” she replied, reaching for one of the small sandwiches on the other side of the table, before sipping at the tea she’d been served, immediately recognizing the mix of herbs inside. 

“Oh what isn’t?” she answered eagerly. “The clinic is good. Much calmer now that the summer is well underway. Mostly just colic and the like now. And Polar North is doing fantastically with her training. Honestly she’s well on her way to running the clinic on her own if ever needed, which will be a blessing come the next winter. I don’t know if I could take a repeat of the last one.” she finished, letting  a brief sigh escape her.

She didn’t miss the sparkle in the faes eyes. Oh don’t act like it’s so scandalous!” she laughed before she turned her head for a moment, nearly embarrassed. “Israfel is lovely though. And my gods I never realized the palace in Denocte was so… fancy. I mean… I should have known, I suppose. It’s not much different from the one I grew up in, but it’s been a long time since then. Ladymaids and all, though I get the impression Isra doesn’t much like the attention. I’ve spent a few nights there too… Not to many though I.. “ she paused, chewing her tongue for just a moment. “ I don’t want to wake up in a state and scare her off…” 

She was eager to change the subject now. “But what about you? How has the shop been doing? It’s come so far since I was last here, on an impromptu rescue mission mind you” she raised her brow, in reference to finding Caelum passed out by the fire.

@Caelum
"speech"
usually it starts
with a nightmare,
some sordid dream
that creeps in on a
saccharine song,
souring as it hits its peak.
table by karma, art by Minervas muse

Messages In This Thread
Spill the Tea - by Luvena - 09-24-2021, 04:35 PM
RE: Spill the Tea - by Caelum - 09-24-2021, 06:50 PM