Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Spill the Tea

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Caelum
imagine a fighter with a centerfold face
comes from a long line of blue collars and lace
with a grip like reins to a steed and kisses for days
The little mare had to giggle.

The idea of keeping the fur was a thought that had her curious though, her eyes alit by the idea of a rug, "I will not lie to you, my friend; a rug would be lovely in my bedroom, I think. Something to trap the heat to the floor. There is nothing quite like waking up and stumbling out of bed to a freezing floor, particularly as the days get colder." The little fae did allow a subtle shiver, "As I am sure you can imagine, a tiny creature, such as myself; does not have much to provide warmth. We are not built for the cold, but for the light of summer." She admitted, even as she watched the way her friend handled the sandwich.

She frowned lightly, "Is it not to your liking?"

Or was this a very bad day? Caelum did have to brighten at the promise of visiting more, her eyes almost glowing, "Oh, I would like that very much. I have to have someone I can trust to try new, and peculiar blends with, after all!" She suggested playfully, wondering how many 'bad mixes' she could sneak in front of her friend. And then Lu looked away. Caelum knew what that meant, it meant something was either a lie, or not entirely true. So she kept staring her friend down, before finally the truth was a little more than just 'I'm fine,' She did nod, however, "If you need anything, feel free to browse my stock. It is always open for you, just as I know yours would be for me." She offered gently.

And then horror hit her like a faceful of something nastly.

Caelum was in the air before she knew what was happening, flowers blooming around her as her magic flared up with her alarm, although the pollen didn't activate, "No, no, no, Oh, Luvena, I do not need a suitor, or a line of suitors either! I am just fine on my own! I have you, my dear friend, and Israfel, I imagine, as well! Why would I need a suitor." Then there was a pause, a brief thought of seeing a certain dark stallion in that line before shaking her head, knowing that was just her imagination entertaining an idea that would never happen.

"Oh I promise, I do not need any suitors."

She was fine by herself, wasn't she? She landed back on the pillows, with a shake of her head, "Besides, dear friend . . . . I am immortal now . . . Who wants to find a mate, to mourn them for the rest of their life . . . I already have to do this. I could bare going through that again." She admitted after a moment, her gaze lowering. She was tired of mourning. Her friends words had her attention return to Lu, and she gently crossed the difference, laying her muzzle against her shoulder, "Please, fret not. I know it will not be comfortable, that she will worry . . . But . . . secrets do not make a good relationship. And would you rather prepare her for it happening, or shock her for it?" Could the same be said for relationships though?

Could those secrets break a relationship.

Her own silence on who she was, could that come back to hurt her in the long run? "Does Israfel know of your history?" She asked curiously, head tilting to the side. When the other promised to be by, to keep things less lonely for Caelum, the fae smiled gratefully, "Your company is both treasured, and always welcome. My door shall always be open to you." She promised, before perking up at a gift, watching the flowers be produced.

The information on them however was treasured.

"THEY CHANGE COLORS!?" Her voice was a touch louder than her normal refined tone, and she was actually buzzing slightly in excitement, before she gently plucked a few petals, "I shall be back shortly!" And with a burst of energy she did not normally possess, she grabbed a clear, glass pot, and carefully added the petals to the bottom, before adding some boiling water. She returned to the table with a collection of acidic items for the tea, and as soon as the tea was brewed, she made up a cup, before slowly adding the lemon juice, watching it react, unable to stop a squeal of delight.

This was amazing!

Her gaze turned back to her friend, her smile absolutely delighted, "Thank you, Luvena! This is such a thoughtful gift! I adore it!" She looked back towards the tea, before taking a sip before smiling at the taste as well, "It is very pleasing, indeed! You spoil me! However can I repay you?" She paused, before adding playfully, "And going on a blind date is not an offer I payment I shall agree to." She added, if only to see her friend smile again.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Luvena
Notes: She's like 'nope, no suitors.'

and imagine a winner holding pink champagne
Wwo still loves her daddy but changes her name
an overachiever, even she don't believe her own fame
art by bingo

Messages In This Thread
Spill the Tea - by Luvena - 09-24-2021, 04:35 PM
RE: Spill the Tea - by Caelum - 09-24-2021, 06:50 PM
RE: Spill the Tea - by Luvena - 09-24-2021, 07:23 PM