Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Spill the Tea

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

LUVENA
“You’d be surprised how far a good rug and some moss can go” she replied, more thoughtfully now. “Even without a heat source sleeping in the clinic is quite warm, you just have to set the insulation up right. You could also just winter in Solterra” she laughed. “Though you’d have to deal with the incessant competition for who has the biggest ego” Her one visit to the Mors Desert had not been exactly pleasant. Even the medics were cruel tongued. 

“Oh no it’s lovely” she replied with a small smile. “Not hungry is all” Nothing got past the smaller mare. It was infuriating sometimes.

“I hope you aren’t scheming to poison me?” she questioned playfully with a raised brow.  “Or perhaps you’d rather turn me into a frog?”  the thought was somewhat amusing. She could only imagine the look on Israfels face if she came shopping into the palace as a small toad.  “Thank you” she murmured. “The tea will do though” 

She was somewhat taken aback by the flurry of action that ensued, having to hold her mug steady as the table was shaken by the sudden lift from the ground beside it.  “Oh i’m only teasing!” she started. “I wouldn’t do that to you… not in public at least” She shook her head at the mare. Not quite exasperated, but she did so wish that Caelum would just let herself live a little for once.  

“It’s not so much a secret… she knows… but knowing and seeing firsthand are not the same thing” she paused. “She knows pieces here and there. Not all of it though. Not yet. She will soon enough though I’m sure, if we’re to keep this going. But everything all at once was how the last relationship fell apart. I don’t want things to move to quickly this time. And shes courting me. Why not let it last a little?” 

She couldn’t help but to smile at her friends excitement. She was like a filly the way she fawned over the flowers. She had too admit though, she too was quite excited to see them in action, she had heard of them many times over, but had never seen it herself.  She watched eagerly as the concoction turned from blue to violet to pink. She winced slightly at Caelum’s squeal as the high pitched sound hit her head, but was quick to cover it with a smile, delighted that she was enjoying her gift.  

“This is my repayment already for the bundle of plants you gave me just weeks ago you silly creature” she replied with a shake of her head, though smiled again at the remark. “I’ll have my way with that yet just you wait”

@Caelum
I love them so much
"speech"
usually it starts
with a nightmare,
some sordid dream
that creeps in on a
saccharine song,
souring as it hits its peak.
table by karma, art by Minervas muse

Messages In This Thread
Spill the Tea - by Luvena - 09-24-2021, 04:35 PM