Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Spill the Tea

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Caelum
imagine a fighter with a centerfold face
comes from a long line of blue collars and lace
with a grip like reins to a steed and kisses for days
The fae listened eagerly.

She tilted her head, smiling, "I must have you look over my room then, help me figure out the best way to insulate it. Back home, we were in an eternal summer, so there was no need for it." Her muzzle dipped slightly, remembering that comfort, the warmth of the eternal summer her father could control. She wondered if the land was still suspended now in that ideal climate of her people. "Oh, I am certainly no the sort to measure egos. I think I shall avoid Solterra, even if it is warmer. I have little tolerance for bigotry." She added, a brief, cold look crossing her features, remembering the chains around her slim ankles, the sneers of masters looking over her and other prisoners . . . the way those monsters had destroyed everything she and Calico had built.

The cry of momma being ripped from her son's throat.

She shook her head, forcing her attention back to the presence, ignoring the echo of that cry that haunted her dreams at night. "Oh, I am glad it is alright, but I hope you will eat more later." She stated with a smile, nudging a bowl of 'safe' fruit towards her friend, careful to keep the red bowl of her own special blend out of Lu's reach.

The idea of poisoning her best friend was laughable.

"Yes, I fully plan to poison or transform you. Because Israfel would definitely not skin me alive for it. Or perhaps roast me with her companion." The fae stated, a single eyebrow raised. "Besides, I rather prefer you in one piece." She added with a warm smile.

She wasn't expecting the idea of suitors though.

She slowly settled, and suddenly looked around with embarrassment, her shoulders hunching slightly, "Oh, I am terribly sorry. I know you would never do such a thing . . . I guess you just alarmed me." She shook her head, ears falling back slightly as she gave her friend an apologetic look, "I suppose I can tolerate such words in private, of course." She offered in apology, with a shy sort of smile, "Though, I am not sure if you will find much of anyone whose eye, I will be able to catch."

She might be pretty, yes.

But she didn't really believe she could gain that sort of happiness that Isra and Lu had. She had it once, with Tremaine. And it'd come crashing down with his death. There was a warmth to her chest, not quite burning, but hot, and she glanced down to see her pendant glowing a little brighter, causing her to gently brush her muzzle against it, as if to soothe the soul inside. There was a slight spark of heat, before it settle again, but she got the point. Trey's sister didn't like the idea of her staying alone either.

Easier said then done.

She instead focused on her friend, smiling gently, "I supposes pieces are a start . . . Taking your time is not so bad . . . I just want you happy, Lu. You deserve happiness." She stated softly. Especially for producing such amazing presents. She watched the color shift with excitement, the blue slowly turning pink, though she smiled apologetically when she lost control of herself so much to even squeal, "Sorry, I have just never seen anything quite like this." She admitted. "Those plants did not require a payback though, Lu! They were a gift!" She replied, laughing, before raising a brow.

She snorted delicately, smiling back.

"Ah, you believe so? I have already met a good majority of Denocte already, my dear friend. And I am still single to this point. Perhaps there's just no one who can capture my attention?" Don't think about Vikander, Don't think about Vikander, Don't think about Vikander. "Besides, my dearest friend, I shall be rather busy with my shop. I cannot imagine trying to add a courtship to the chaos as well." Cael pretended to faint back into her pillows, her forelock falling in a disarray around her face, "Alas, I fear I am destined to be the spinster tea maker."

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Luvena
Notes: <3 I so love their dynamic.

and imagine a winner holding pink champagne
Wwo still loves her daddy but changes her name
an overachiever, even she don't believe her own fame
art by bingo

Messages In This Thread
Spill the Tea - by Luvena - 09-24-2021, 04:35 PM
RE: Spill the Tea - by Caelum - 09-24-2021, 06:50 PM
RE: Spill the Tea - by Luvena - 09-24-2021, 07:23 PM