Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Hold Onto Me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Marthanóir [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 8
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/His/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 494 Summer]  |  20 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 57  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Liam Kenway

The Day Court.

The stallion had only been here once before, and since he was the new Sovereign of Dusk Court, he felt it was a good opportunity to further visit and make himself known within the citizens of Day. Leviathan had visited Dusk and they'd had a decent chat* and Liam was working on a decision that would affect not only the Dusk Court citizens, but would also affect the Day Court as well. It wasn't going to be an easy decision, but it was one that he would definitely need to make, especially if he wanted to remain diplomatic and respectful toward the gray grullo stallion and the court he ruled over.

The journey to Solterra reminded him much of the first time that he'd been there. It'd been just to experience the way that Solterrans lived their lives, what they experienced on a daily basis, and what supplies they had that the Terrastellans didn't have and needed and vice versa. While there, he'd spied the pile of a body lying in some darkened, forgotten alleyway. Upon first inspection, Liam assumed the pile to be dead, but upon closer investigation, it was alive, and after several rousing nudges to the equine's side, the other horse staggered to his feet and told him to get fucked before stumbling off. Needless to say, the copper-burnished stallion stood there in shock, watching as the other stallion wearily stalked off. There had been a cloying scent clinging to the blue roan, and after Liam caught the scent, he knew the other stallion was sick. Really sick, bordering on dying.

But today was a supply run, trading the goods that Solterra needed for goods that Terrastella needed. The merchants were lively, happily chatting as they swapped the goods they had a surplus of, while also making sure they had enough for the trip back home. As he made his way through the market and interacted with his own merchants and those of the Day Court, he spotted a dark figure out of the corner of his eye and frowned to himself, confusion filling him. Turning toward it, Liam informed his royal advisor as to where he was going, and he departed the market, following the dark form out of the market.

"Liam Speaks."

Notes;; I struggled with muse halfway through, I'm sorry :c
Tag;; @Mernatius
Voice claim;; Chris Evans
Words;; 378

I'm with you till the end of the line

Credits