Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - come back and sing to me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Caelum
these lies are leading me astray its too much for me to stay
i don't wanna live this destiny it goes on endlessly
She called out curiously.

He seems startled, and she can't help but offer a smile, as she approaches, trying to remain friendly, confident but kind. She knew how difficult it could be coming to a new area, coming into a new land, a new city, a new way of life. And she hoped to set the odd stallion at ease. The embarrassment coloring his features, the self-conscious movements, wings drawing closer in; and she wants to help soothe what must be concerning him.

His apology was quickly shaken away.

"Oh, it is perfectly all right, you do not need to apologize. I am well aware that our home is quite the . . . . unique sight. When I first came to this land, well it was quite the start for me as well. It took me a while to not stare in wonder at how alive it all was. You are not the first to stare, and I am quite certain you shall not be the last. So do not worry." She stated gently, soothingly, even as he confirmed his newness to Denocte.

He seems to gather himself together though.

She smiles reassuringly, even as she listens to him admit that Denocte was rather beautiful, something that she would agree with easily, but there was something off to his smile, like an old piece of clothing that no longer fit properly. She didn't touch, didn't dig into that, though. Everyone in Denocte had secrets, even she was aware of that. "Yes, by the lake. It is the only building out there, so it will be rather easy to spot. And, if I may be so boastful, you will be pressed to find a better cup of tea anywhere in Novus." She stated, her eyes shining with pride.

But she still sees it.

The sorrow, the grief. It was the same emotions that hides behind her warmth, when she's alone in her room, or when Luvena and her start talking too deep, too real. It's her own knowledge with those emotions that keep her from pressing, even if she feels concerned, worried. He introduced himself, and she commits it to memory - Fang, a simpler name than many she'd heard of in these lands in her years of being here. The fae still smiles, "A pleasure to meet you as well, Fang. Please, let me know if you have any questions about Denocte. I am fairly well acquainted to the Court by now. And I am always happy to assist anyone in finding their footing here."

And perhaps, if she got to know him more, she'd find out why he wears grief so strongly.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Fang
Notes: <3

i see you so please stay strong
i'll sing you one last song and then i'm gone
i don't wanna live this destiny it goes on endlessly
art by bingo

Messages In This Thread
come back and sing to me - by Fang - 09-26-2021, 11:09 PM
RE: come back and sing to me - by Caelum - 09-27-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: come back and sing to me - by Fang - 09-27-2021, 12:11 PM