Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Changes and Challenges

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Pol found herself beaming at the words from her sister. She was so incredibly proud of the warrior that Bel had become, though the younger mare had no idea how to say it without sounding like a total sap. "Sounds like Yuki has been a boon in more ways than I thought. I am so glad that you have her." She smiled as she dipped her head. There was a rightness to the time with her sister, something that she was so happy to have now when she didnt for most of her young life.

Pol nodded softly, fighting to keep the tears from her eyes. "I... I wish that I had been stronger. That I had been able to not get hurt. To keep mama from dying. That was my fault. I should have been more careful." She whispered, her eyes closed tightly as she tried to control the guilt that threatened to swamp her. If it hadnt been for her, so many things would be different.

The new words from her sister caught her attention and made her furrow her brow as she gazed at her. "The empress?" She murmured, trying to remember hearing that name before. There were flickers, memories trying to help from before she was old enough to truly remember. "None of that sounds like his pod... " She remarked dryly, not even wanting to utter the name that threatened to bring her to rage.

Pressing to Bel's shoulder, she tried to wrap her head around it. "Do you really think she would be proud? That I am enough to be proud of? It feels like it has been such a crazy chaotic mess that I dont even know what to think of anything anymore." She murmured, letting her focus shift to the soft words. "I miss her... I barely remember her, but there is still that longing in my heart for her."

Pol snorted, shaking her head. "I guess when people say that love is blind, they arent kidding. I could have told you his feelings right there and then. He protected you, draping his wing over you to give you comfort. He was there on a rough night without just walking away as we... spoke... Yes, you were friends. Much closer than many... but there was a special light in his eyes with you." She laughed, pressing her muzzle to Bel's shoulder. "I am so happy for you. I really am. Love should be something special and celebrated."

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: ---

Messages In This Thread
Changes and Challenges - by Polar North - 09-27-2021, 12:41 PM
RE: Changes and Challenges - by Below Zero - 09-30-2021, 09:40 AM
RE: Changes and Challenges - by Polar North - 10-03-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: Changes and Challenges - by Below Zero - 10-04-2021, 03:59 PM
RE: Changes and Challenges - by Polar North - 10-11-2021, 05:20 PM
RE: Changes and Challenges - by Below Zero - 10-24-2021, 10:04 PM
RE: Changes and Challenges - by Polar North - 11-29-2021, 06:52 PM
RE: Changes and Challenges - by Below Zero - 01-01-2022, 04:54 PM