Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Changes and Challenges

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Pol wasn’t as naive as she had once been. She knew that Bel was not saying something with the delay. But, the little mare wasn’t going to push it. Probably because she didn’t want to hear what the truth would have been. Her mother would probably have forced her in a different direction. Heck, she might not have ever thought of it had the past not happened. Instead, she smiled at the unusual serpent and the teasing relationship that the pair had. "I believe it is only troublesome if you are opposed to the behavior." She teased.

The words from her sister were unexpected, though welcomed. She pressed closer to her sister as she listened, letting herself breathe in the familiar scent. "Jiri?" She asked softly when Bel was done, her words still shaky. She wasn’t ready to address the rest of it, that mama’s death wasn’t her fault. Even with the reassurances, she still doubted.

Pol frowned softly. "She sounds similar to Caligo… but different. You say she gave you the magic that you’re so strong with. Would she gift any magic related to healing?" She asked softly, frowning as she remembered the sparkles in the youth’s blood.

Pol gave her sister a soft smile, laughing softly. "It is hard to stop when you know that you are so opposite of what your people wanted you to be. I am trying, I really am." She answered, pushing the emotional turmoil deep within her and breathing slowly.

Pol snorted at her sister’s words regarding Sol. "Why do I get the feeling that your conversation was less words and more actions when you finally discussed your feelings?" She teased, though her idea of action would probably be very different than what happened. "I did meet someone that has me… interested… Confused." She shook her head and sighed. "One little meeting and I haven’t been able to get him off of my mind. And he is Lu’s son!" She exclaimed with a laugh.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: ---

Messages In This Thread
Changes and Challenges - by Polar North - 09-27-2021, 12:41 PM
RE: Changes and Challenges - by Below Zero - 09-30-2021, 09:40 AM
RE: Changes and Challenges - by Polar North - 10-03-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: Changes and Challenges - by Below Zero - 10-04-2021, 03:59 PM
RE: Changes and Challenges - by Polar North - 10-11-2021, 05:20 PM
RE: Changes and Challenges - by Below Zero - 10-24-2021, 10:04 PM
RE: Changes and Challenges - by Polar North - 11-29-2021, 06:52 PM
RE: Changes and Challenges - by Below Zero - 01-01-2022, 04:54 PM