an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

- The Entertainers' Talent Show

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Callynite [PM] Posts: 73 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40

The Entertainers’ Talent Show

Back in grecian time, no celebration was complete with out a competition of the best entertainers out there. So, make no mistake, in a similar fashion, Cally and Coy have opted for a talent show for anyone who wishes to partake! Please note, this event is not limited to ONLY entertainers, but rather anyone with a talent!

Please respond to this thread by October 17th, 2021 with an IC post of your character approaching a table to declare their name, home court, as well as their talent! Remember to tag @’Official Dawn Account’ in your post!

How to play:
When the signup time has ended, I will be setting up the official roster, in which, you must post your act in the order of shows. There will be a Three Day Rule, in which, if your character does not have their talent act posted, it will be considered forfeit. After everyone has completed their rounds, I will be choosing my favorite five, at which point I will set up a poll for the members of the site to choose which of the five were their favorite.

Prizes:
If you completed your act, but didn’t place, you will receive 20 signos.
First Place: 200 signos
Second Place: 100 signos
Third Place: 50 signos

When claiming these posts, unless you are one of the top three places, link back to this thread, if you are a placer, you do not receive the 20 signos, and will need to link back only to the ‘winners announcing’ post.

The Registered: Names will go here :)