Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I’m cold-hearted, better off alone

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Dance like no one is watching

Syn glances up at the stallion, her eyes a maelstrom of emotions as she took in the market around her. "I suppose that is one way to put it. It seems that life attracts those that are in pain." She murmurs softly, giving him a soft smile before letting her gaze wander once agin. 

"I wonder if any of them know what it is like to lose everything. To find out that your home is gone and none will celebrate your return." Once again, her words are soft and sorrowful. Shaking her head, she focused on the stallion and let her acidic gaze travel over his large form. 

"I apologize. I seem to have dropped further into my wallowing than I had realized. I am Absynthe… Just Absynthe. Though many simply call me Syn." She introduces herself, faltering at her own name. There is a part of her that wants to cling to her surname. To cling to the idea that she was still loved and had a place where she belonged. And yet another part told her to give up and forget that she was ever the princess of the winter court. 

@Fang
"Speaking."
Notes: Don’t mind melancholy pain in the rear <3 She is usually so much happier and more fun

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m cold-hearted, better off alone - by Absynthe - 11-13-2021, 10:41 PM