Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I’m cold-hearted, better off alone

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Dance like no one is watching

There was something almost familiar about the stallion, not in that he was one she had met before, but in the feelings from him. Like he knew what she was speaking of in a way not many others might. Her acid eyes trained themselves on his features and she let a small smile cross her lips. His words made her nod. "I can definitely understand what you mean. My cousin just told me about what happened… at home… and things went badly to say the least." She murmured, unconsciously pressing closer to him.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Fang." She murmured, her voice going more husky as she let the pain fade to the back of her mind and tried to find pleasure in the world around her. Syn watched the denizens of the court as they went about their business. 

"I wouldn’t be opposed with something more… distracting…" She murmured, still feeling terrible within her heart, but longing for something to make her feel better for at least a small time. She would never be the sweet mare that her cousin had once been. She was touched by darkness and prone to more impish behaviors. That was the joy of being a winter fae.

@Fang
"Speaking."
Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m cold-hearted, better off alone - by Absynthe - 05-02-2022, 07:06 PM