Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I’m cold-hearted, better off alone

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Dance like no one is watching

His apology was like a caress to her ravaged heart and she found herself smiling up at him. "While you dont need to apologize, I do appreciate the care. Most of the turmoil is likely my own fault, I tend to let emotions swamp me when I do not tread carefully." She answered with a soft laugh before shaking her head. The chaos around them was soothing to the fae, grounding her in the world around rather than the thoughts within. 

This boy could be dangerous. His words sparkled with amusement, though she didn’t quite understand it. "I am sure I could make sure that the pleasure is yours." She quipped without thinking, her acid eyes glimmering. A moment of hesitation followed as she waited to see how he would react to her instinctual words.

Syn nodded and stepped beside him, unconsciously using his larger frame as a buffer between her slight figure and those that were milling about. "I can understand that. I have only been in Novus for a limited time as well. The markets are usually bustling with life and a place to find just about anything your heart desires. I dont get out too often, preferring to be more nomadic." Not that she really wanted to be alone. Syn was terrified of letting others in and giving them the chance to see her for who she truly was. But it was easy enough to play up her mask and protect herself. She was rarely completely honest with anyone. Only Reinhart and Savannah knew her completely and truly. Even Caelum was distanced thanks to the chaos of time.

@Fang
"Speaking."
Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m cold-hearted, better off alone - by Absynthe - 05-17-2022, 01:00 PM