Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I’m cold-hearted, better off alone

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Dance like no one is watching

Syn gazes up at him with a soft smile. "That seems to be a battle I fight regularly. Trying to understand what I am feeling without drowning under the pressure. Being one that is more commonly found alone, it is pleasant to have someone that I can speak to. She said warmly, some of the mask falling away. Not that she was ready to let him in fully. She barely knew the stallion and at this point she only had 3 that she was willing to be completely herself with.

There was something about this stallion that intrigued her, something that pulled her along as he mentioned hearing music. She found herself prancing beside him, using the dancing steps to keep up with him. Her side pressed to his randomly as they moved, the heat from his flesh warming her. As they passed a small house centered within the market, she found her eyes glancing over to check if everything was still as she had left it. She was careful not to point it out, still afraid of any knowing where she resided. Only Savannah had been able to find it and she was proud of that small fact. 

His bright eyes made her beam, her own acid pools glittering as she nodded. "I love to dance. Are you certain you can keep up?" She responded, teasing him gently as she tugged on his mane with her teeth to pull him into the throng. The feeling of the beat danced through her veins, almost as addictive as a strong drug. As she began to dance, she let the worries fall away and showed him her true self. At her core, she was fae. And that was the part of her that finally showed it’s impish side. She let the music speak to her and moved in time. Sparkling dust drifted fro her wings, making the air around them glitter.

@Fang
"Speaking."
Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m cold-hearted, better off alone - by Absynthe - 06-06-2022, 03:28 PM