Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - bloodlines [o]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

Hes as rugged as she had pictured. It was an image she had come to hold for most of the desert residents. They were either lithe, and sinewy, accustomed to the heat of the desert. Or rugged and well muscled, stoic enough that they could pretend they were. She watched as his brow knit together in concentration.

She dipped her head in thanks before he turned, following him to a shaded area off to the side. She settled on the cool stone, thankful for a respite from the beating sun. Both dogs settled in beside her, laying like the sphinx statues that could be found scattered amongst the desert. She was careful not to allow herself to sink into the rest though, instead laying with poise. Her legs tucked neatly underneath her,  head held upright. “Water would be appreciated, thank you” 

“A letter seemed too informal for the occasion” she replied. “No, I would prefer to do things in person where I can.”She mulled over the words she had prepared on the way over. “I’m aware that you’ve met my partner, queen Israfel. You should know that I have taken my place beside her as joint-queens of Denocte. While Israfel will handle the more defensive, and lawful side of things, I will handle the more diplomatic aspects.” 

@Leviathan

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
bloodlines [o] - by Leviathan - 10-24-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: bloodlines [o] - by Luvena - 11-08-2021, 10:08 AM
RE: bloodlines [o] - by Leviathan - 11-22-2021, 01:36 PM
RE: bloodlines [o] - by Luvena - 11-24-2021, 01:52 PM
RE: bloodlines [o] - by Leviathan - 02-21-2022, 05:26 PM