Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - The tide is coming in.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

“And I’m sure someone else from Denocte would have your head if you told her girlfriend that she did not” she chided right back. For moment she moved towards the closed door. “For legal reasons” she called through it. “That was a joke. I have no plans on beheading your king”  

While she listened she shifted so that she was mostly facing away from the flames. Both facing them and facing away from them seemed like poor options, but this was the lesser of two evils. At least she couldn’t feel the reflection stancing over her eyes. She reminded herself over and over that this was a building of stone. That the tapestries on the walls were far enough away not to be caught. That the flames would not lick up to the blanket around her. That the smoke would vent out to the sky, not into her fragile lungs. 

She shook her head slightly. “I’d rather get back before the sun sets fully. I've other places to be this week and things to do this evening. You can walk me back if it bring you some peace, though these two do a fine job of it themselves” she gestured to the dogs, who sat on either side of her still. 

She watched him look around the room. He truly towered over her. A good 5 hands higher. She may not have had the height of a queen, or the strength. But, she certainly had the demeanor for it, and she had no fear in using it.  “We do balance each other nicely. She is strong where I am weak. I am  changing currents, where she is raging fire. Your continued allyship with Denocte is enough, and support of a joint sovereignty. I do fear that some in novus may be in opposition of it” 

@Liam
"Speech." | @'Name'

?

Messages In This Thread
The tide is coming in. - by Luvena - 10-31-2021, 06:50 AM
RE: The tide is coming in. - by Liam - 11-02-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: The tide is coming in. - by Luvena - 11-03-2021, 01:07 PM
RE: The tide is coming in. - by Liam - 12-29-2021, 06:39 PM
RE: The tide is coming in. - by Luvena - 02-23-2022, 10:07 PM
RE: The tide is coming in. - by Liam - 02-27-2022, 12:18 AM