Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - apologies my friend

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Scapeh [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 6
Signos: 645
Night Court Medic
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 22  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: Noor (Irish Elk)

G A R E T H

The brute encountered the excited pups first, being careful not to step his wide hooves in the wrong place as they wove around his thick pillars. At the sound of his name being called he saw the face of the mare he had been looking for. While Luvena had not seemed to have changed much physically, there was still somehow a glow about her. The stallion smiled as she approached. It suited her, even if he could tell that life’s changes were beginning to wear on her. He followed dutifully down the alley and to the woman’s clinic. It was a tidy thing, and he wondered why he had not taken the time to visit her sooner. 

Gareth nodded, saying, “It really has been too long, Luvena. That’s my fault. I let the lesser parts of life grab hold of me.” He smiled kindly and cast his gaze to the rest of the clinic. “What can I do to assist you this morning?” He liked the idea of helping the woman get things ready. He was in no rush, after all. And perhaps spending some time with the mare would help steady his mind and his nerves. 

He still needed to apologize to her, though he still wasn’t sure of the words to use. Should he tell her about all of what had been happening? About the heartache, and the betrayal and the struggle he was feeling? How he thought he finally had everything back together only for it to come crashing down and shattering his heart and his resolve once more. Were they friendly enough to do so? 

If only Isra had been here; apart from Noor, the stallion had been the closest to a friend he’d had in a very long time. Luvena still seemed much too new an acquaintance to put such troubles on. She already had so many things on her plate, especially if rumor was to be believed. He was happy for her, too, and he did not want to place his heart’s burdens on her, much as he craved the advice of another. 

"Speech" | @Luvena |

Messages In This Thread
apologies my friend - by Gareth - 11-03-2021, 08:05 AM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 11-03-2021, 01:24 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Gareth - 11-07-2021, 08:01 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 11-07-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Gareth - 11-07-2021, 08:59 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 11-07-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Gareth - 11-09-2021, 06:46 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 11-09-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Gareth - 12-28-2021, 02:57 AM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 02-21-2022, 04:20 PM