Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - apologies my friend

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Scapeh [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 6
Signos: 645
Night Court Medic
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 22  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: Noor (Irish Elk)

G A R E T H

Gareth nodded, giving a grunt as he set to work with the herbs in the mortar and pestle. It was calming, grinding the materials as he watched Luvena go about her work. For her to have handed off any kind of duty to him he felt was a big step for her. She had always given him the impression that she was the kind of woman who did everything for herself because she could rarely trust another to do what needed done. It warmed his heart to see that his previous behaviour had not sullied their budding friendship. At her concern for stealing him away he shook his head, thick locks of hair falling loose from the buns he had them pulled back in. 

“Oh no, not at all. I was looking for you, actually. I have never been to your clinic, so I was unsure of exactly where I was headed. I’m glad that I ran into you instead.” He smiled warmly, setting the mortar and pestle aside as he finished grinding to watch her put the last of her satchel herbs away to store. He did something similar within the basement of his own home. Perhaps he would ask her for an inventory list and he could help her restock throughout the winter. He made a note to bring it up to her before he left today, if things went well. 

The woman asked after his elk friend and he chuckled brightly. “Noor doesn’t care much for the city, and it’s always busiest as the seasons turn.” He tilted his head, and thought to ask about Luvena’s own bonded companion, but thought better of it. Instead, he said, “You’ve got me to help you this morning anyhow, Luvena. Take a moment to rest and stop running like a chicken without its head.” The stallion's vocals were thick with compassion, though he was careful not to imply that she could not handle things on her own. He knew full well that Luvena was perhaps the strongest woman he had ever had the pleasure of getting to know. 

He moved to pull the bundles of herbs from his own satchel, setting the carefully wrapped package in front of her. “Besides, I have an apology to make. I had been quite rude when we last spoke, and I thought you might make use of these plants more than I would.” 

"Speech"| @Luvena |

Messages In This Thread
apologies my friend - by Gareth - 11-03-2021, 08:05 AM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 11-03-2021, 01:24 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Gareth - 11-07-2021, 08:01 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 11-07-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Gareth - 11-07-2021, 08:59 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 11-07-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Gareth - 11-09-2021, 06:46 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 11-09-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Gareth - 12-28-2021, 02:57 AM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 02-21-2022, 04:20 PM